Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
seriously when is the last time you heard someone mention it??? sure if you live in moldava maybe every once in a while but otherwise? never!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
it's not even the real nistria, what are they smoking over there

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

bloody ghost titty

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
they transed my nitria~ BAN BOOKS NAO

Dumb Sex-Parrot
it literally means opposite nistria - jeez come up with your own material

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
I reaaally have no concept of geography but isnt that a town in Georgia?

google THIS

I think Korn wrote a song about it

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
when i was a child i thought Pennsylvania was Transylvania (where dracula lives) and it took a very long time for anyone to correct me

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!

Ominous Jazz posted:

when i was a child i thought Pennsylvania was Transylvania (where dracula lives) and it took a very long time for anyone to correct me

Oh no he definitely lives here. Whenever you get a bat in your attic? That’s Dracula loving with you.

I am a patient they.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
yet, everyone constantly talk about cishetria... smdh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

baka of lathspell

visiting trancenistria to get ooted

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

Did not mean to post about sylvia plathania

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!