Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
What does MTG's shirt say? I see "say her name" but I missed the probably infuriating punchline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

Electric Sugar posted:

I swear I just saw George Santos. Did someone invite him?

Edit: nm, they just explained that since he’s not yet convicted he still gets to show up, somehow.

Apparently any former member has floor privileges to attend. Since he's not convicted yet they can't bar him because technically he's a former member.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Sure wish they wouldn't give an attention whore more attention but there it is.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Whatever they have Joe hopped up on tonight is working. I mean I'm sure he's going to say something dumb but so far not terrible.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

tecnocrat posted:

Did he just call out the Supreme Court in the SOTU?

He did, obliquely.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Guess no Republicans need medications.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Who is the guy on the republican side that keeps standing and clapping? They keep showing him standing up alone.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Not bad Joe. Not perfect but you said a lot of good stuff. Also he might be old but he didn't look incoherent.

Let him have some water though goddamn.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Holy poo poo this woman. What in the gently caress is this tone she's going for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
This is loving unbelievable. Is she going to cry?

"Are you better off than you were 3 years ago?" YES YOU DUMB rear end in a top hat Do you even hear yourself?!