Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007

MixMasterMalaria posted:

Seconds after demonizing immigrants: "I will not demonize immigrants."

Yeah I feel like it was a good opportunity to turn that young woman's death on them, but it was not fully well executed. And I think he did well with a lot of the rest of the retorts, just that was iffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007

Kro-Bar posted:

I assumed it was a GOP rep trying to make a "you lie!" moment stick.

It's odd to think how well that stuck during the Obama administration. Now they're so rowdy that yelling something like that is too mild to notice.

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
I never get the point of these stories. Is the great solution to undocumented women being raped and sex trafficked at the border to make them die in barbed wire and blades in the middle of the river?

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007

LegionAreI posted:

This is loving unbelievable. Is she going to cry?

"Are you better off than you were 3 years ago?" YES YOU DUMB rear end in a top hat Do you even hear yourself?!

I like she went with "better off than 3 years ago" because the 4 years ago line from Stefanik earlier was hilariously bad timing. Ironically, I was actually way more unemployed in 2021 than in 2020.

The pro-family party here just had a Texas Republican judge decide that the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act specifically does not apply to Texas state government employees - which means both my wife and me.

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
Hahaha, I tuned into Fox News Hannity out of curiosity. Hannity was focused on "Biden was TOO GOOD tonight, TOO ALERT. Is he caffeinated?" He even started his questions for Speaker Johnson about how alert Biden was.