Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Is it typical for the speaker of the house to sit in the background looking like a douchey Sesame Street reject?

The opposition party Speaker basically always has to play “I hate you and everything you say” politics but Johnson definitely has a particular “I don’t want to go to church, Mom!” energy.

His name is Johnson, right? I’m only 50/50 on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ynglaur posted:

Lol Johnson can't even clap for "We should buy American and help American businesses.". Maybe he would have cheered if Biden supported Russian businesses.

He applauded when he heard “Reagan” but that was probably Pavlovian.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The best kind of protest. Screaming incoherently so no one has any idea what you’re even mad about.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I’m very curious who the dude with the cane is.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think it’s reasonable to say that the most meaningful takeaway from this will simply be Biden spending two hours being not the senile, sundowning, “can’t string two sentences together” caricature that so many keep insisting he is.

They all set the bar nice and low and Biden easily covered it. They barely even have many stutters or mumbled word clips to play.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This lady is real bad at this. It’s like watching a school theater audition.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mistaken Frisbee posted:

I never get the point of these stories. Is the great solution to undocumented women being raped and sex trafficked at the border to make them die in barbed wire and blades in the middle of the river?

I was very confused by that. Either the woman was a migrant refuge in which case you’re advocating for helping and showing compassion for them or the woman was a US citizen who was kidnapped by the Cartels in which case that’s crimes having nothing to do with immigration.

But you know. Just keep pretending to cry. That will sell it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The dogshit acting aside the content of this is incoherent.

Oh wait, she’s talking about Tik Tok. I’m sure that will get it on the rails.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wow. That got real unhinged.

Yet another successful GOP rising star created from the SotU response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think I’m being pitched a MLM.