Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

marsisol posted:

Everyone looks so.....loving old.

This House is a marginal improvement over the last one, median age is 57.9 years old, down from 2021-22’s 58.9.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

:lol: at Johnson not standing up for funding Ukraine

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

I feel like we all need to pause for a moment to reflect on the reality that somewhere out there a child named Bridgeway Britt must go to school

…also ironically Britt’s breathy dramatic voice while staring straight into the camera and graphically describing a gang rape is coming across as way less authentic and way more creepy than Biden for some reason

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Not a single reference, even obliquely or by euphemism, to Trump in that response I think?

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

SirFozzie posted:

Honestly, I don't think it's a bad thing he never mentioned Trump by name.

Oh it was great for Biden not to dignify the world’s most notorious attention whore with a direct reference. It’s just a noticeable contrast when Biden delivers a full-bore campaign rally repeatedly dunking on his predecessor while the Republican response pretends their former president candidate doesn’t exist.