Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
topic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Invisible flying gnomes that humped space marines' heads and spoo'd into their eyes, OP.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I treat all alien babes like they're the queen.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

When a mommy alien and a daddy alien really love eachother

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Xenomorphs are colony animals, like ants or bees. That means that the workers (your typical alien) is a haploid female, with no ability to reproduce on its own. But some eggs are diploid, and with the right environment can be nurtured into a queen.

The more interesting question is where did the sperm that the queen stores to fertilize those diploid eggs come from?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the king married her obviously

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Post about it in the aliens Megathread
Game over man

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I dunno, Wyoming? No one lives there.

Perfect place for an alien queen to live inconspicuously.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
"In the novelization of Aliens, Bishop theorizes that the introduction of some xenomorph equivalent of royal jelly at the egg stage may lead to the creation of a Queen (similar to how honey bee queens are created). This implies a Queen is a Queen from the earliest stages in its life cycle. This theory was to be backed up in Alien3, which originally included a "royal facehugger" that was capable of implanting a special Queen embryo into a host, as well as implanting an additional normal embryo into a second host so that the soon-to-be-born Queen would have a Drone to protect it during the critical early stages of its life. However, all of the scenes showing this were removed from the theatrical cut of the movie (although the royal facehugger was later reinstated in the extended Special Edition)."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nobody knows op. It’s part if the mystery that makes the Alien™️ universe so captivating.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Post about it in the aliens Megathread
Game over man

Agreed. Megathreads exist for a reason. Good call Smugworth.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
It's kept intentionally-vague, but there are two primary theories:

1. Deleted bits of Alien 3 would have shown a "Queen Facehugger," that would carry a queen embryo alongside drone ones and could infect multiple hosts before dying:

2. In most of the EU stuff, Queens come about when a hive is established/reaches a certain size, causing some drones to metamorphosize into Praetorians (immature queens); one gets to grow into the new Queen while the rest stick around as a royal guard or bug-off to start new hives.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I hosed a Xenomorph and bus a nut and 9 months later the queen was born

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

oh man remember that alien movie where stunningly hot winona with the pixie cut? helllll yaeah

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Buce posted:

oh man remember that alien movie where stunningly hot winona with the pixie cut? helllll yaeah

You mean the fun one that Jeunet made

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
She was the alien from the first movie OP. Floated there for a hundred years and learned some confidence on the way.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
the aliens thread is the only thread in the last 30+ pages of GBS i have no read posts in. i dunno why ive never opened it. but its going to stay that way now

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

it was sent back in time to kill sarah connor before johan connor could be born. even tho apparently only living things could travel through time the queen made it through despite being liquid metal? i now know why you cry :rolleyes:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Probably some Reagan era metaphor for welfare queens that must be fought with robot suits and their offspring put to the torch

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the aliens thread is the only thread in the last 30+ pages of GBS i have no read posts in. i dunno why ive never opened it. but its going to stay that way now

it's freaking epic op
open it
and gas this duplicate

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
James Cameron made the species more logical and less (to me) interesting, so whatever hive insects do

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

She came from my nads OP.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

The Management posted:

The more interesting question is where did the sperm that the queen stores to fertilize those diploid eggs come from?

Uhh did you not see the sticky mucus poo poo all over the place? That's alien cum secreted by the workers. Their whole nests are coated in cum you fool.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
From here, OP:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Buce posted:

There was no such movie, you must be mistaken

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Think the alien’s pussy juice is acid too? Wanna bone that big bitch godDAMN

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
Dallas and Ripley bumped into each other then an alien queen popped out of Ripley's butt.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Think the alien’s pussy juice is acid too? Wanna bone that big bitch godDAMN

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

poo poo, that works for me

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

She was created by the LORD almighty on the fifth day of creation, OP

Genesis 1:25 posted:

God made the wild animals of the earth of every kind, and the cattle of every kind, and everything that creeps upon the ground of every kind. And God saw that it was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

From the planet Yass.

That's why it's a Yass Queen.