Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

that beaver and butthole couple on the M TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Aramis posted:

Honestly, despite being solidly middle-aged (40+), it's still the olds that befuddle me the most. If anything, it's getting worse.

This. I'm in a hotel on a work trip and just went out to grab a tall boy from the gas station next door. On the way down, when I was trying to get off the elevator this old couple tried to ignore me and just walk into the elevator before I could get out. I had to awkwardly squeeze past them and the lady gave me a death glare. loving hell just because you're old enough for your aarp card it doesn't mean you can just ignore common courtesy. Like letting someone get out of the elevator before you board it. loving florida

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Revins posted:

This. I'm in a hotel on a work trip and just went out to grab a tall boy from the gas station next door. On the way down, when I was trying to get off the elevator this old couple tried to ignore me and just walk into the elevator before I could get out. I had to awkwardly squeeze past them and the lady gave me a death glare. loving hell just because you're old enough for your aarp card it doesn't mean you can just ignore common courtesy. Like letting someone get out of the elevator before you board it. loving florida

You should be proud! You just met the new Mr and Mrs Floridaman

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Y'all missing the chance to blend the choicest slang from various generations. Yeah, I'm getting rizzed up from my jazz cabbage, got my drip going off rad as hell, no cap.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Emoji sounds like what happens when you don’t wash your dick.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Emoji sounds like what happens when you don’t wash your dick.

is that what they call it?

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
I didn’t understand the whole Zyn craze thing for a while. But I hopped on that bandwagon and haven’t had a smoke for over a week now and it wasn’t even that difficult.

I mean I just substituted one thing for another and now I have to wean off these stupid nicotine lip pillow things. Better for my lungs anyway. :coolspot:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Spagghentleman posted:

I didn’t understand the whole Zyn craze thing for a while. But I hopped on that bandwagon and haven’t had a smoke for over a week now and it wasn’t even that difficult.

I mean I just substituted one thing for another and now I have to wean off these stupid nicotine lip pillow things. Better for my lungs anyway. :coolspot:

Eh, non smoker

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spagghentleman posted:

I switched to suckin dick. Best decision of my life.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Spagghentleman posted:

soak it in ur coffee like teabags imo

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

Worf posted:

soak it in ur coffee like teabags imo

Thanks now I have to try that. Morning coffee and nicotine fix just got that much more efficient.

I wonder if anyone’s ever shoved one of these things up their rear end like those weirdos who did the alcohol enemas.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Spagghentleman posted:

I wonder if anyone’s ever shoved one of these things up their rear end like those weirdos who did the alcohol enemas.

internet rule 34(b): if it is some kind of drug, somebody has stuck it up there

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dee eight posted:

internet rule 34(b): if it is some kind of drug, somebody has stuck it up there

I only know internet rule 34

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
it's a subsection of rule 34 that's what the (b) signifies

34(c) says "do you even have to ask anymore?"

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Stop calling them apps, they’re programs, you fuckers.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

MoonshineWilly posted:

holy poo poo no lmao

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Worf posted:

holy poo poo no lmao

lol

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

MoonshineWilly posted:

Posted from Netscape Navigator.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
God drat olive garden program on my cell phone won't give me bottomless bread sticks

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Spagghentleman posted:

Posted from Netscape Navigator.

AOL. 5000 minutes

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Rule 34 § 12

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tarkus posted:

Rule 34 § 12

this guy gets it

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

I dont see the appeal of runescape at all

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

nutscrape assinator

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm too old for this poo poo

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
What constitutes "good" rap music these days.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

wesleywillis posted:

What constitutes "good" rap music these days.

Busta Rhymes

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
Kids who think “hustling” is drop shipping literal garbage from Alibaba and selling AI-generated tutorials on how to perform open heart surgery.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cop

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
:shrug: Emenem?

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

I’ll have you know I was never with it.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

He you go guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14t8ZDcGOPQ

Lol they are explaining what vanilla, and "stand for" mean.

I didn't even think of those as slang.. is this a joke butter?

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Mar 9, 2024

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Animal-Mother posted:

I saw a kid say "It's giving!" and I was excited to learn they actually do say that. She was talking about oranges. The oranges were giving.

Giving is the new orange.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Flavahbeast posted:

I dont see the appeal of manscape at all

shaved scrotums aren't really what the youth is into these days, are they? this is all just an advertising op right?

I can't believe an austin powers joke is now sponsoring half of youtube

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDUqof1KoM

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Actually here’s one, Korean comics look like complete poo poo and apparently they are popular? Maybe having terrible layouts is what’s hip.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

"Stand for" is slang?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

MoonshineWilly posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

"Stand for" is slang?

ya know