Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

JFK stands for John f Kennedy doesn't seem like slang to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

JFK stands for John f Kennedy doesn't seem like slang to me

I think Fitzgerald is the bad word

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Busta Rhymes

You jests perhaps, but he just featured in this badass song with Residente. @2:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qv4Pa2pd5A

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Thesaurus posted:

You jests perhaps, but he just featured in this badass song with Residente. @2:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qv4Pa2pd5A

I jest not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b6P12eiLpo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
flipmode squad forever!

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i understand everything perfectly, a gentle and inquisitive mind, high in empathy (me)

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Emoji sounds like what happens when you don’t wash your dick.

i dry wash my dick with vigorous rubbing but it just seems to make it dirtier

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My friend has three gen a kids and he says he can't explain their slang you have to Google it lol

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Wendigee posted:

My friend has three gen a kids and he says he can't explain their slang you have to Google it lol

That's so fetch.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

redshirt posted:

Everyone seems to be ticking and tocking, I can't make heads or tails of it.

I watched the below and I still don't get what's going on or why people would watch this. It's not the first one I've seen... a lot of people do this, where they sit on the video and every time someone posts a pizza emoji or cookie emoji the person says "UM NUM NUM THANKS FOR THE COOKIE, UM NUM MUM" and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3PyTZqw0AQ

Anyone know what this poo poo is supposed to be? Because apparently it's very popular and lucrative. And why would the one dude want to join in with the guy when he's not going to get anything out of it?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Grey Cat posted:

That's so fetch.

stop trying to make fetch a thing

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Bula Vinaka posted:

I watched the below and I still don't get what's going on or why people would watch this. It's not the first one I've seen... a lot of people do this, where they sit on the video and every time someone posts a pizza emoji or cookie emoji the person says "UM NUM NUM THANKS FOR THE COOKIE, UM NUM MUM" and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3PyTZqw0AQ

Anyone know what this poo poo is supposed to be? Because apparently it's very popular and lucrative. And why would the one dude want to join in with the guy when he's not going to get anything out of it?

didn’t know maddox made videos now

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

git apologist posted:

didn’t know maddox made videos now

lol

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
I've seen this skibidi toilet and I don't understand it. I also can't throw rocks at glass houses over it because my youth was the time of weebl, salad fingers, and strong bad.

But what in the gently caress is ohio skibidi sigma?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I still don't know what a sigma male is.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I still don't know what a sigma male is.

you dont really need to because these are not things ive ever heard discussed outside of the internet, largely by ppl that i assume stay inside

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The only sigma male I know of is the one from megaman x

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Worf posted:

you dont really need to because these are not things ive ever heard discussed outside of the internet, largely by ppl that i assume stay inside

but i sometimes post on the internet.

bossy lady posted:

The only sigma male I know of is the one from megaman x

gently caress that dude

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
How I could just kill a man. There is something I can’t understand

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'

redshirt posted:

I have no idea how to find new music, and I've given up trying.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4051272

Don’t say I never done nuffin for ya

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I just watched the Peaches video. I miss MTV

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

The TikTok trend of people pooping their pants. The kids are calling it PooPoppin

You ppl can finally be cool

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I legit do not understand how Taylor Swift is so big.

I remember her being a thing back in the day, but she's everywhere again, and I just... the only thing I can think is that she's a venn diagram of safe, marketable and appealing to milquetoast centrist types/ younger girls for her lipservice towards basic feminism.

I don't begrudge anyone their taste, but it's kinda odd that sort of radio pop has essentially crystalized. There's a few new techniques and flavors tossed in, but it's the same dish as 10-15 years ago.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

DicktheCat posted:

I legit do not understand how Taylor Swift is so big.

I remember her being a thing back in the day, but she's everywhere again, and I just... the only thing I can think is that she's a venn diagram of safe, marketable and appealing to milquetoast centrist types/ younger girls for her lipservice towards basic feminism.

I don't begrudge anyone their taste, but it's kinda odd that sort of radio pop has essentially crystalized. There's a few new techniques and flavors tossed in, but it's the same dish as 10-15 years ago.

It's all marketing, all of it

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
She's part of the illuminati. They're using her to try and hypnotize the masses that way you don't notice when the lizard people take over.
The only way you can stop her and "THEM" from taking over is to vote for our lord and saviour Donald J Trump in November.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
https://gulfcoastmag.org/journal/28.2/2015-barthelme-prize-winner-taylor-swift/

You’re in love; it’s great, you swipe on your phone and order: the next day a Taylor Swift clone shows up at your house. It’s not awkward, it’s everything you want. She knows all her songs, and she sings them just for you. When you put your Taylor Swift to bed (early, you got a big day tomorrow) you peek over the fence into the Rosenblatt’s yard, and the lights are blazing. Your best friend Tina has three Taylor Swifts swimming in her pool. She has a miniature Taylor Swift she keeps on a perch, a Taylor Swift with wings. You’re so jealous. She’s not even paying attention to them, she’s too busy having sex with her other Taylor Swifts, they’re so loving loud it’s disgusting. You hate Taylor Swift.

So you wake up your Taylor Swift and put her to work doing your chores. Why are you being so mean to me she asks you, but you won’t look her in the eye. Instead you ask your mom for an advance on your allowance now that all the chores are done, and with the money you get three more Taylor Swifts. When they arrive you make them do nothing but cardio and kickboxing training for weeks on end. And steroids. They look all sweaty and hard and sexy but, unlike some people, you know all about delayed gratification. You make your Taylor Swifts sleep in separate crates.

You call your best friend Tina and say wouldn’t it be great to have a Taylor Swift party? We could bring all our Taylor Swifts, drink Diet Pepsi and smoke pot. Tina says that sounds like fun; let’s do it this weekend, my parents will be gone all weekend.

Saturday, you let one of your pumped up quivering Taylor Swifts ring the doorbell and who answers but Taylor Swift. Come on in, we’re all by the pool. By the pool all of Tina’s Taylor Swifts are naked, getting tan, they all look so sweet and lazy. They’re drinking Diet Pepsi while Tina is lighting an apple bong. So, she says, passing you the apple, what shall we do with all these Taylor Swifts?

You look at her, she’s just glowing, you’ve never wanted to be with anyone else but her in your entire life. And there goes your plan to have all your Taylor Swifts beat the crap out of all her Taylor Swifts. Let’s go to your room, you tell her. There’s something I want to show you.

A little later, the Taylor Swifts smile as they hear the two of you. The one with wings stretches and practices her nightingale routine. She knows that one day the real Taylor Swift will see the videos she uploaded, and the videos will be so beautiful, so perfect, that the real Taylor Swift will send her limo driver to pick her up and take her to the real Taylor Swift’s tower in New York City, where at last she too will be loved.

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
Smartwatches. I understand how they work, I don't get them as a concept.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's a very expensive but portable step counter and heart rate monitor. The end.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I don’t get the whole raisins thing I think it might be Chinese or Roblox??

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

TuxedoOrca posted:

Smartwatches. I understand how they work, I don't get them as a concept.

wearables were a really odd fad that's thankfully mostly passed

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

dervival posted:

wearables were a really odd fad that's thankfully mostly passed

according to who?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yeah, I know lots of people that wear them. Even my father and mother do.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

500excf type r posted:

It's all marketing, all of it

This and her live show was apparently pretty phenomenal. Hyper marketable pop mega concerts have become a huge thing in the last few years. When they happen it's like a snowball on social media which really does most of the heavy lifting.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

MoonshineWilly posted:

Stop calling them apps, they’re programs, you fuckers.

got 2 download Pr0gZ 4 my phone

shut up

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

Anime

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Rolodexs

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I’m starting to get old enough to want to wear a watch for fashion purposes. I’m a gay old man and I love it.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’m starting to get old enough to want to wear a watch for fashion purposes. I’m a gay old man and I love it.

Wearing a nice watch owns, just don't get an ugly one

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

and definitely don't post about it in the watch thread. they'll probate you for posting pictures of watches there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i have a lil calculator watch