Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

that beaver and butthole couple on the M TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Aramis posted:

Are wearables still a thing at all? I thought the hype cycle on them went away with 3D TVs and other dead-in-the-water attempts at forcing fads.

I think some older millennials are still into them but everyone else seems to have lost interest

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

TrashMammal posted:

numbers say the wearable market just keeps getting bigger and is likely to keep trending that way. goons ain’t got no insight whatsoever into the lives of normal and popular people

I'm just too old

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I was wearing a regular watch most days until a couple weeks ago when I realized I don't need to know what time it is anymore really

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I like punctuality but london's transport system and everyone I know being queer means that I've had to give up on expecting anyone to be anywhere near on time for anything

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I'll start the megathread

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

my eyes glazed over when i saw that post the first time but i'm glad i read it again because lmao

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i dont think punctuality/timeliness is something you can be too old to understand. again, it's largely cultural. you can continue your slapfight in pms or maybe start a "concept of time" meGATHREAD

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

shut the gently caress up about being on time!!!

3 hours between these, you're late

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

yeah i'll post there....LATER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Today I saw a clickbait post on FB that "BBLs be stinkin" so I had to look up what a BBL is (acronym for Brazilian butt lift) and why they be stinkin. It's a hygiene issue. Women aren't prepared to take care of their new gigantic asses. Another instance of learning something new and feeling dumber despite it.

i find that immensely hard to believe tbh