Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Y'all missing the chance to blend the choicest slang from various generations. Yeah, I'm getting rizzed up from my jazz cabbage, got my drip going off rad as hell, no cap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Things goons can't understand:
Taylor Swift
The way those kids talk
Time???

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
People can be late all they want but if you're late when I'm waiting more than a few excusable times I'm just gonna not try to do anything with you. Totally your prerogative to want to take it easy, also totally valid for me to value my time more than you, that's how it goes.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I mean, context obviously matters, but if you're always making people late for a movie or something you just don't want to show up on time for the you also don't get to complain about not being invited to that poo poo lol

Like there's a tonne of times someone says "I'll be around like afternoon" and that's fine. But then there's times when people are like "I'll be around in the afternoon" and then want to show up at nine and I am no longer prepared to deal with your sorry rear end, go the gently caress home, poo poo ain't rocket science.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If timeliness is a fetish then insisting on a lack of timeliness has gotta also be a fetish right? It's like the tits v rear end of time management if you think about it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Y'all are still experiencing time linearly? Lol that is so past present and future.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Sobriety is a fetish, really, and while I'll entertain it for things have to (court hearings, job interviews, etc) I just think people should do away with this fabrication of "alcoholism is bad" and embrace who they are: alcoholics.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Using Linux to pirate more Linux! I'd steal games and software too, but only open source ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Paypig gets used all the time.withoutnany kink or sexual connotations. I've heard people jokingly use it for that friend who earns a gently caress more than anyone else and likes to shout food and stuff, but we also call each other a lot of mean stuff as a funny joke so paypig really isn't weird.