Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
I didn’t understand the whole Zyn craze thing for a while. But I hopped on that bandwagon and haven’t had a smoke for over a week now and it wasn’t even that difficult.

I mean I just substituted one thing for another and now I have to wean off these stupid nicotine lip pillow things. Better for my lungs anyway. :coolspot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

Worf posted:

soak it in ur coffee like teabags imo

Thanks now I have to try that. Morning coffee and nicotine fix just got that much more efficient.

I wonder if anyone’s ever shoved one of these things up their rear end like those weirdos who did the alcohol enemas.

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

MoonshineWilly posted:

Stop calling them apps, they’re programs, you fuckers.

Posted from Netscape Navigator.

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
Kids who think “hustling” is drop shipping literal garbage from Alibaba and selling AI-generated tutorials on how to perform open heart surgery.