Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Mozi posted:

sometimes it seems that 'no cap' is a good thing and sometimes not

Bad when it's snowing, good when you just got your hairs cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Goons get all rizzed up over nothing

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

God drat olive garden program on my cell phone won't give me bottomless bread sticks

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

DicktheCat posted:

I legit do not understand how Taylor Swift is so big.

I remember her being a thing back in the day, but she's everywhere again, and I just... the only thing I can think is that she's a venn diagram of safe, marketable and appealing to milquetoast centrist types/ younger girls for her lipservice towards basic feminism.

I don't begrudge anyone their taste, but it's kinda odd that sort of radio pop has essentially crystalized. There's a few new techniques and flavors tossed in, but it's the same dish as 10-15 years ago.

It's all marketing, all of it

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’m starting to get old enough to want to wear a watch for fashion purposes. I’m a gay old man and I love it.

Wearing a nice watch owns, just don't get an ugly one

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

dee eight posted:

watches are handcuffs that chain you to schedules and routine and "being on time"

i'll never wear a watch

You can just enjoy the jewelry and not actually set it or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

dee eight posted:

y'all fuckers don't know me

ain't none of this poo poo even close

Sorry ur 100 and can't lift ur arm with the extra weight