Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

I don't like it very much, but calling a business is almost always the best way to get quick answers to questions like "Do you have (x) in stock?" or "You guys are open till (y) 'o clock today, right?" to avoid wasting an hour+ driving around pointlessly. This is really only an issue for small businesses in my area that love to close early (or not open at all on random days), though.

live chat is way better for this, easily the best way to contact a business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

We answer live chat in house at the tiny company I work for but I get you.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I would rather dip my balls in boiling oil than have a loving phone HUD.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

It's just going to be used to serve you targeted advertising every waking minute.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It would probably be better for walking than driving, but it would be nice to have the path highlighted or even just arrows. Basically video game GPS in real life. It would be great in an unfamiliar city.You can use a phone, but walking around with it out or constantly stopping to take it out kind of suck.

still going with the balls in hot oil over this but I can remember things like "walk 2 blocks then turn left".

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

big fan of -_-

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4056432

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

we need a finger guns smiley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Buying a giant, rock hard rear end you can't wipe is like buying a manual car when you can't drive stick.