Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lol at scolding people about punctuality in the being old thread.

I actually have no idea where my blind spots are wrt to "youth culture" because I dont really interact with it.

Like, my nephew plays Fortnite and AFL. I get it. I played CS and ran track though.

My other nephew is a film production student who likes horrible 20 minute long YTP videos that are full of screaming and I avoid being cornered by him but I also get it to some extent. Ive basically put up boundaries and im like "you can show me one video but its gotta be under 10 minutes".

I worked for a concert venue and saw heaps of newer acts and they were mostly good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I know its extremely popular but I just cant really understand "Wubbin'"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyk1qezYKXk

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Apps for navigation or live translation could probably be really great if done correctly. I don't particularly need floating screens though.

You mean like a Garmin?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

counterfeitsaint posted:

I am going to die mad about the fact that "Some piece of poo poo on the internet said a thing" is newsworthy now, and is slowly taking over all of journalism.

Its literally someone screaming "EXTRA! EXTRA! BIG BUTTS SMELL!"

which is hilarious. Dont be mad.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Smugworth posted:

back in my day all the Bs was stinkin, and we liked them that way

Which B do you mean becuase one makes you A RACIST

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Had a Gen Z colleague from NYC who was proud of her cousin that enlisted and posted:

"Cant believe my cousin is a dead rear end marine"

Had people asking her if she was alright all day and she had no idea that people thought her relative was KIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

a dmc delorean posted:

Mukbang. I just don't get it?

Watching someone eat a whole sloppy mess of food will always be entertaining.