Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I was like why is everyone freaking out about Sydney Sweeney she’s conventionally attractive and then she took her boobs out and I was like oh this is America going simple over boobs which is something I do relate to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Just endlessly painting portraits of Sydney Sweeney on my front door with my own poo poo.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It was that loud, at times. It was also pretty mid times, too.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Emoji sounds like what happens when you don’t wash your dick.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spagghentleman posted:

I didn’t understand the whole Zyn craze thing for a while. But I hopped on that bandwagon and haven’t had a smoke for over a week now and it wasn’t even that difficult.

I mean I just substituted one thing for another and now I have to wean off these stupid nicotine lip pillow things. Better for my lungs anyway. :coolspot:

I switched to suckin dick. Best decision of my life.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

nutscrape assinator

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I’m starting to get old enough to want to wear a watch for fashion purposes. I’m a gay old man and I love it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

frumpykvetchbot posted:

Of course I had a job, I've been slaving my whole life (and by the way never taken a handout from anyone.) How other than working for corpo shits and fretting about time do you think I arrived at this enlightened state. I only wish I had figured it out earlier.

It's all good just let it slide man.

(Shows up to movie date an hour late) “I have never taken a handout!”

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

autodesk canceled eagle rip sweet prince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Some people posted about not being able to find new music. I had a big problem with this and I had just resigned myself to being the old guy who listens to the same poo poo for the rest of their life before I discovered Every Noise at Once.

https://everynoise.com/

It's a website where all music is categorized into thousands of different genres. Each genre has an algorithmically generated Spotify playlist that gives you a big old serving of music of that genre. You can search bands and musicians you like and see in which genre their work falls.

I found a ton of music I love by doing the following:
1. Looking up a band I like, seeing what genre of music they play
2. Pulling up the computer generated playlist for that genre
3. Putting the playlist on shuffle play

Also just browsing genres, looking at maps and seeing which artists have similar sounds to those I like, and other futzing around with that website. It's a hell of a resource and it changed my life, no lie.

ya this is exactly what I needed.