Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Today I saw a clickbait post on FB that "BBLs be stinkin" so I had to look up what a BBL is (acronym for Brazilian butt lift) and why they be stinkin. It's a hygiene issue. Women aren't prepared to take care of their new gigantic asses. Another instance of learning something new and feeling dumber despite it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i find that immensely hard to believe tbh

It didn't seem very empirical - just some guys on tiktok posting about a BBL that be stinkin and then the response https://www.theroot.com/men-on-tiktok-complain-bbls-do-be-stinkin-but-women-1851303225

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

counterfeitsaint posted:

I am going to die mad about the fact that "Some piece of poo poo on the internet said a thing" is newsworthy now, and is slowly taking over all of journalism.

I don't know if any the sources that picked up the scoop that BBLs be stinkin could be considered "news"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Smugworth posted:

back in my day all the Bs was stinkin, and we liked them that way

AzzEverywhere News - Do Gen Xers Prefer Stank rear end? Many Say Yes

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Style is a funny thing. The way my dad dressed to work from the 80s to early 2000s has phased in and out of popular fashion. He did construction. I remember when wearing long socks with shorts was considered goofy, shorts above the knees would get you made fun of, and he even popped his collar to keep the sun off his neck before bros in early 2000s did it.

I wonder if codpieces will ever come back into style.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

SonOfGhostDad posted:

Most of the gay men in my extremely gay neighborhood wear short pocket-less khaki shorts with leather sandals or brown leather loafers and black socks pulled up to the knees.

Wtf is this, lol

A lot of college guys around here where pink shorts and bowties. The school colors are red. I think it's a southern frat bro thing? But I swear they're wearing pink, not red. Maybe they're fading in the wash. But I never remember it being cool to wear bowties.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

had to look up what a "paypig" is today lol

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

TrashMammal posted:

that’s more of a not kinky enough to understand thing

well what i don't understand is it doesn't sound like there's a sexual component. it's just women calling men idiots for giving them money? it doesn't sound like the women are showing any skin or giving jack off instructions or whatever. just asking for money and calling them pathetic.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

That's like getting turned on by being in traffic jam, or needing to masturbate in the closet while you wait for a pie to cool.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

timefly posted:

In the closet? :confused:

That was a Mr. Show reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSB_zMhAdU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

syntaxfunction posted:

Paypig gets used all the time.withoutnany kink or sexual connotations. I've heard people jokingly use it for that friend who earns a gently caress more than anyone else and likes to shout food and stuff, but we also call each other a lot of mean stuff as a funny joke so paypig really isn't weird.

great now i need to google "shout food"

yet another thing I'm too old to understand