Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Getting one?
I don't wipe
Bidets are unAMERICAN
I just use the garden hose
I'm getting one
Goku
View Results

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Alright so it's come to my attention that there are some pretty fancy bidets. And for 650 dollars I can't afford NOT to be sitting on one of these.
Introducing the SB-3000, I can only imagine the SB stands for sprays butts. Some of the features are pretty weird though.

These seem pretty good, a heated seat you can't go wrong with and heated water is a no brainer.

But then it gets a bit off track, is the deodorizer spraying your smelly b hole?

Is the skin sensor to keep your dog from using it? What if you're too hairy for it to register as skin?

Also is this implying it comes with a luxury ball wash mode?

At least this one seems pretty handy, simply place the child into the bidet and run them for a cycle or two before drying.

Really it seems like this purchase is a no brainer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

my rent is near twice that

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

so yes go ahead and take my banking details

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I expect lots of Three Olives posts in here

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

cumpantry posted:

so yes go ahead and take my banking details

I'll also need your SSN, the bank is asking me to verify beyond your routing and account numbers.

Bonzo posted:

I expect lots of Three Olives posts in here

This isn't just about smart toasters or owning 4 refrigerators. A clean bottom is something everyone can appreciate.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I don't want the French to harvest my butthole data

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
That one bidet company that advertises like "would you just WIPE poop if it was on your arm???" always makes me think "no and I would use soap to clean it off which your product also does not do"

(apparently it is NOT NECESSARY to use soap on your rear end; O.K., cool, I will stop using soap in the shower too! GOOD PLAN)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's only fair we have a Biden thread if we're gonna have a trump thread

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Grey Cat posted:

Alright so it's come to my attention that there are some pretty fancy bidets. And for 650 dollars I can't afford NOT to be sitting on one of these.
Introducing the SB-3000, I can only imagine the SB stands for sprays butts. Some of the features are pretty weird though.

Also is this implying it comes with a luxury ball wash mode?

Really it seems like this purchase is a no brainer.

That's supposed to be a picture of a bum op. The other mode sprays the vagine.

Edit: I have a cheap POS bidet and it still kicks rear end. I can only imagine what a fancy one like this would be like.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
On the subject of Smart Bathrooms, does anyone have one of these systems?

In the next couple of years I am going to redo our shower and I am dying to put one in.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dr. Quarex posted:

That one bidet company that advertises like "would you just WIPE poop if it was on your arm???" always makes me think "no and I would use soap to clean it off which your product also does not do"

(apparently it is NOT NECESSARY to use soap on your rear end; O.K., cool, I will stop using soap in the shower too! GOOD PLAN)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

MakaVillian posted:

That's supposed to be a picture of a bum op. The other mode sprays the vagine.

Edit: I have a cheap POS bidet and it still kicks rear end. I can only imagine what a fancy one like this would be like.

I dunno, not really enough crack, plus it would make more sense to have the coochie and ball mode next to each other.
I'm getting a bidet installed once we move, maybe not the 650 one but I can dream.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Grey Cat posted:

These seem pretty good, a heated seat you can't go wrong with and heated water is a no brainer.

I’m not sure that’s water in the top right op

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m not sure that’s water in the top right op

Uh, it's reusing the piss water, it's eco friendly. Do you hate the environment or something?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Please avoid buying any IoT devices. I test them for a living and they are mostly rear end.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I selected "garden hose" because it's kind of true. My apartment toilet is not compatible with the fancy bidets and they won't allow me to make seat modifications for some reason. After talking to some other clean butthole enthusiasts one of them directed me to this easy to install little number.

Not as user friendly, and requiring elements of skill, but definitely a life-changer. Also great for spraying down the tub / washing pets.

Also, I thought I would be more averse to it not being heated but it's not an issue at all. Cold water is refreshing.

Clean buttholes.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

bossy lady posted:

they are mostly rear end.

This seems like exactly what it should be for a bidet.

Jelly posted:

I selected "garden hose" because it's kind of true. My apartment toilet is not compatible with the fancy bidets and they won't allow me to make seat modifications for some reason. After talking to some other clean butthole enthusiasts one of them directed me to this easy to install little number.

Not as user friendly, and requiring elements of skill, but definitely a life-changer. Also great for spraying down the tub / washing pets.

Also, I thought I would be more averse to it not being heated but it's not an issue at all. Cold water is refreshing.

Clean buttholes.

These things are awesome for clean butt and tp saving on the cheap.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

also post / avatar combo etc.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dr. Quarex posted:

This post reminds me of the Daniel Sloss bit about shaving your rear end in a top hat:
https://youtu.be/m8Ez7XkvVPA?si=Oe4sR0XXF0qZqaJP

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

Yeah but if this thing bugs out you’re gonna end up melted to the seat with your rear end in a top hat cauterized from superheated shitwater it spits out, and the the dryer will roast you to a pile of worthless bones

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Dr. Quarex posted:

I'm not 100% on the timing but I'm pretty sure they directly ripped that off from this amazing scene in Deadpool 2.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I tried installing a Toto washlet bidet the other day. Got a good deal from Costco. Then I belatedly realized my toilet is round, not elongated. And also the seat would wriggle from side to side regardless of how securely I installed it. Apparently this is a common problem with no fix, even for the more expensive models.

I’ll probably just get one of those cheap bidets that don’t require a power socket and don’t require you to change your toilet seat.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Isn't Smart Bidet the president?

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
A good-sized powered roto-tool is all you need for that fresh, clean feeling, OP

just make sure to keep it off the "Emulsify" setting

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
as soon as this thread was posted an alarm went off on 3o's touchscreen flower vase

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

ChickenHeart posted:

A good-sized powered roto-tool is all you need for that fresh, clean feeling, OP

just make sure to keep it off the "Emulsify" setting

Sometimes only a deep clean will do.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dr. Quarex posted:

Wait you don’t have a bar of soap exclusively for wiping your rear end when you poo poo???

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I almost bought one of these last year after my $30 under seat attachment broke. I settled for a slightly more expensive $70 bidet seat with no features. It's worse because the water gets on my balls which it didn't with the under seat attachment

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

bradzilla posted:

I almost bought one of these last year after my $30 under seat attachment broke. I settled for a slightly more expensive $70 bidet seat with no features. It's worse because the water gets on my balls which it didn't with the under seat attachment

Can't adjust the angle or whatever? At least you know there's no poo on your balls.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The average American home does not have a power outlet behind/near the toilet, unlike the Japanese, who require it by code.

This has stalled American toilet tech since WW2.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

My bidet runs on kerosene.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
diesel powered bidet with the lift kit and smokestacks

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

R.L. Stine posted:

as soon as this thread was posted an alarm went off on 3o's touchscreen flower vase

drat it, why doesn't this exist?

hmmpp...

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Mar 8, 2024

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Squatty potty plus Tushy means you never need to leave the house with a dirty butthole ever again. It is amazing, the squirty thing hits my wifes poo hole perfectly and it keeps me from having to fight all the hair in my crack when wiping.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My wife had been wanting one since we visited my sister and her husband who had a super fancy $900 whole toilet kind (silicone valley :jerkbag:)

I got her the whatever the top of the line omigo attachment one is called for Christmas when it was on sale for like $250 and she really likes it. It's fancy as hell and wasn't too hard to put together other than I had to cut a hole in the wall to get the power to an outlet.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nooner posted:

My wife had been wanting one since we visited my sister and her husband who had a super fancy $900 whole toilet kind (silicone valley :jerkbag:)

I got her the whatever the top of the line omigo attachment one is called for Christmas when it was on sale for like $250 and she really likes it. It's fancy as hell and wasn't too hard to put together other than I had to cut a hole in the wall to get the power to an outlet.

So you don’t use it? Folks, we got a wiper.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

All anyone needs:

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

The water spray icon seems to show the water being ablated by the cheeks before reaching the butthole. Is this for people so bad at wiping they smear feces all over their asses? Doesn't seem so "smart" to me. If that's not the case they need to update the icon so it's clear the water is hitting an anus.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I shower after every bowel movement and knowing there are people walking around who have no bidet and don't shower after bowel movements makes me want to not be a part of society at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

All anyone needs:

lol I brought my own bidet!