Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Getting one?
I don't wipe
Bidets are unAMERICAN
I just use the garden hose
I'm getting one
Goku
View Results

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The Management posted:

Seeing a lot of butthole talk in this thread but no ladies chiming in on the front clean feature

Buttholes are inherently funnier than vaginas so goons gravitate toward butthole chat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

hosed up how big toilet paper has got us all to build houses with only a shitter and not a sprayer by default

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

Buttholes are inherently funnier than vaginas so goons gravitate toward butthole chat.

Kirk Johnson is an esteemed honorary doctoral alumnus of these forums, it's only natural

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Honestly unfair that there’s no dick wash feature

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The Management posted:

Just angle your penis toward the nozzle and blast it with preheated water.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It's called Water Sounding, noob.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

It's called Water Sounding, noob.

Funnel or no funnel.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

no funnel, a funnel makes that penile inflation (aquatic) instead

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

The Management posted:

Only available on the Jordan Peterson edition

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

itry posted:

Sometimes I think it'd be really cool to have one of those TOTO washlets, but then I look at the prices and go :whitewater:

I retrofitted some houses with outlets specifically for high-end TOTO bidets, at an average cost of about $500(?) mid aughts bucks.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There should be a little dick hose attachment to suck out the last drops of urine.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

redshirt posted:

There should be a little dick hose attachment to suck out the last drops of urine.

just fit a Dyson fanless piss atomizer on the wall adjacent. It just vanishes, nobody knows where it went.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Elviscat posted:

I retrofitted some houses with outlets specifically for high-end TOTO bidets, at an average cost of about $500(?) mid aughts bucks.

I think that's the minimum price for a washlet these days. Dunno what the average is. Probably over a thousand.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

itry posted:

I think that's the minimum price for a washlet these days. Dunno what the average is. Probably over a thousand.

That was on top of the bidet price.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

redshirt posted:

Your lips to god’s ears, blessed prophet.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

redshirt posted:

That might be fine for your little dick but I need a big dick hose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Alucard posted:

That might be fine for your little dick but I need a big dick hose.

With adjustable cups for EXTRA LARGE MAGNUM DONGS and smaller sizes...