Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

Jerusalem posted:

First episode ends with The Machine going,"Huh, so that's what would have happened if Samaritan won? Crazy" and then bam we're into Season 6 of Person of Interest, with Walton Goggins replacing Jim Caviezel as John Reese's brother, Johnny Reese.

We already have Michael Emerson, so we just need Amy Acker and Kevin Chapman onboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
General thoughts

I was expecting the reveal that Moldaver was Goosey's mother.

At some point Lucy mentions the bombs dropping hundreds of years ago, which Maximus seems confused about since he remembers them from when he was a kid. I was expected a revelation that either the vault or Brotherhood of Steel were seriously messing with peoples time scales. Turns out that Max just misunderstood which bomb she was referring to.

I think the desert with a few empty ruins was used a bit too much, felt like a cost cutting measure to have to build as few sets as possible.

I played through all of the Fallout games. I was under the impression that feral ghouls were ghouls that had their brains rotted by heavy radiation. And not normal ghouls that didn't take their daily dose of medicine. Did I miss something?

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

kingcom posted:

The say Betty got 98% of the vote, the classic dictator fake election number. The propaganda influences enough people and they stack the deck by putting extreme charisma black holes as other candidates but why would they ever take the risk of an actual fair election?

I don’t think there was anything shady about the election, even one of the other candidates voted for Betty.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

zoux posted:

Has Kyle MacLachlan played a bad guy before - no Paul Atreides doesn't count

He was a great villain in Agents of Shield

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
The main quest being on a timer really sucks though, it's incredibly easy to lose to game simply because you run out of time not knowing where to go.