Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What's the deal with people planting those trees that smell like cum when they are flowering? It's loving gross I had to look it up and apparently it's some kind of pear tree that people like cause if the white flowers but it smells so loving gross who's idea is it to plant them?

Like I went to a store today and the whole parking lot stank from them, and it's a drat parking lot it's not like the trees where there ready and they paved around them, some rear end in a top hat had to actually stand up in some meeting about how to design the parking lot and say

"you know what think will really make people want to show here? Let's fill the rows between the parking spots with trees that stink like the sock I hid under my bed when I was in highschool"

Like why in the world is that ever the tree anyone plants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i've never smelled a cum tree but now i'm curious if they're real or if op's cum just smells unusual, great thread, gears turning

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Kookaburra goons in the ol cum tree
Sorry to say but squirt is pee-ee

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

those goddamn things are planted all over every goddamn college campus and median in albuquerque

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Mar 11, 2024

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Ah yes a cumquad im familiar with it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

It's these, they are very pretty and smell absolutely loving foul

quote:

Their dense clusters of white blossoms are conspicuous in early spring, with an odor often compared to rotting fish or semen.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

It's these, they are very pretty and smell absolutely loving foul

lol, in the wikipedia references

Here's why the trees on your street smell like semen

op doesn't have weird cum (well, i assume), he was right

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Are you talking about linden trees? They flower quite early. Not a fun fact: their scent drive pollinators crazy but the nectar contains very little sugar, occasionally causing bees to work themselves to death.

Edit: oh, nevermind

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

My girlfriend loves these trees and has demanded I plant them for her

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
There was a cum tree where we used to wait for the bus in the yard. Best game is where you trick someone into going underneath and then shake the heck out of the tree so they get cum blossoms on their clothes, in hair. awful loving things. Gross type of tree but solid B-tier place to find easter eggs

Best yard plant was probably bleeding hearts with crocuses a close 2nd.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The are a million of these trees in my city it so loving gross.

My old office had them in the entrance to the building and you hit a giant whiff of semen coming or going.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Gotta get the ladies acclimated cause I only throw out my jizzsocks once a quarter.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Nature is truly beautiful

I mean gross

Nature is really loving gross, guys

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
The wiki says Lady Bird Johnson liked that tree. What kind of freak was she :stare:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Secks Cauldron posted:

The wiki says Lady Bird Johnson liked that tree. What kind of freak was she :stare:

idk if you've ever heard about her husband, but

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
I've never smelled those trees but I'll gag when I smell that someone with too much perfume/cologne/overpowering laundry detergent passes me outside so v0v

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol at the op wondering why it reeks of stale cum everywhere they go

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

And nobody posted that British skit* about those trees and Queen Victoria?
It's like I don't even recognise GBS anymore.

*Phone posting and I don't feel like searching for it, feel free to be the hero the thread needs.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoqlYGuZGVM

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

There we go, you are thread MVP as far as I'm concerned. Good job.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

David Mitchell needs to play ladies more often

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Nooner posted:

What's the deal with people planting those trees that smell like cum when they are flowering? It's loving gross I had to look it up and apparently it's some kind of pear tree that people like cause if the white flowers but it smells so loving gross who's idea is it to plant them?

Like I went to a store today and the whole parking lot stank from them, and it's a drat parking lot it's not like the trees where there ready and they paved around them, some rear end in a top hat had to actually stand up in some meeting about how to design the parking lot and say

"you know what think will really make people want to show here? Let's fill the rows between the parking spots with trees that stink like the sock I hid under my bed when I was in highschool"

Like why in the world is that ever the tree anyone plants?

they don’t smell like cum, you smell like cum, do some laundry plz

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

MrQwerty posted:

those goddamn things are planted all over every goddamn college campus and median in albuquerque

There was one street in my college campus that had them all down it also everyone hates it and avoided it during spring semester it's the worst

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Now I want a cum tree, thanks op.

Growing up there used to be these trees that were sexed and I forget if it was the male or female trees but when it bloomed it smelled like literal dogshit. So much so you'd constantly check your shoes.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Beat me to it, it's a classic

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
those are regular trees nooner. i've just been cumming on them

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
where i cum from they call it a ropes tree

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

quote:

The trees were introduced to the U.S. by the United States Department of Agriculture facility at Glenn Dale, Maryland, as ornamental landscape trees in the mid-1960s. They became popular with landscapers because they were inexpensive, transported well and grew quickly. Lady Bird Johnson promoted the tree in 1966 by planting one in downtown Washington, D.C.[7][8] The New York Times also promoted the tree saying, "Few trees possess every desired attribute, but the Bradford ornamental pear comes unusually close to the ideal."[9]

really speaks to how bad the 60s smelled overall

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

it's like that m night shyamalan movie where the trees send out chemicals that make you cum. I think the movie was "cum tree bonanza"

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
grew up around bradford pears and lol yeah thats what they smell like

but pollen is just plant cum when you think about it

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

You'd think most goons would be noseblind to the scent of cum by now

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Dogwoods have beautiful flowers, the cum smell is just a bonus.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

dreezy posted:

grew up around bradford pears and lol yeah thats what they smell like

but pollen is just plant cum when you think about it

Fuckin' tree bukkake all over my windshield

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My mom was just complaining about these things causing allergies but I guess I just looked it up and they actually are insect pollinated. However the smell is so bad it will cause irritation itself.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
It's pretty hosed up that everyone living is just a cum glob that got bigger and grew hair and teeth and has a credit score :whitewater:

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

I thought OP was doing a weird bit but I now know cum trees are an actual thing. I guess I've never lived near one.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

All the little fruits that they poo poo out will also leave behind a stain on your car that is relatively difficult to take off

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Larry Cum Free posted:

It's pretty hosed up that everyone living is just a cum glob that got bigger and grew hair and teeth and has a credit score :whitewater:

That's gross and malecentric. You're not a cumglob...

We're all cumblobs that landed on a nearly microscopic booger that grew bigger.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Mar 11, 2024

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Grey Cat posted:

That's gross and malecentric. You're not a cumglob...

We're all cumblobs that landed on a nearly microscopic booger that grew bigger.

whatever u say hugesperm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Cum Tree Arborist would be a good username