Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Smugworth posted:

ChatGPT called me a slur

depending on the slur i don't disagree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i for one am glad that zero effort song parodies are now made into embedded videos which i don't click on instead of written posts which i have to at least skim over

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Smugworth posted:

All of my posts since February 2023 have been made using generative AI. And no one even noticed :awesomelon:

I noticed a huge improvement tbh

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Smugworth posted:

If someone can be a software engineer because they know how to Google for snippets of working code, someone can be a prompt engineer because they know how to prompt for working pieces of AI art

I'm a data engineer basically because I can look for things on Google and don't mind reading about how much of a loving idiot people on substack think I am for searching for the types of things I search for

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Duck and Cover posted:

Why is it when I type HOT SINGLE MILFS in my area does google not find me hot single milfs in my area? drat AI! *shakes fist*

typing in the prompt for a hot single milf but I'm still lonely

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I'm a little annoyed that generative ai stole all my cheap portrait commissions I was getting but to be fair I'm a substandard artist and I didn't enjoy doing them all that much

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Smugworth posted:

Don't be so hard on yourself I'm sure your furry p*rn portraits were merely uninspired and lackluster

please don't confuse me with applewhite, I just did uninspired and lackluster portraits of people with clothes on

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

"allergies yeah" comedy gold

also weird ai yankovich was right there

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

the heebie-gbs posted:

personally i like that selena gomez has tried to sell me timeshares and enroll me in a le creuset cookware giveaway in the last 24 hours, and that machine learning will ultimately be a cool breeze of trustworthiness across our scorched media landscape

her makeup range is pretty decent assuming an ai didn't sell it to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Tarkus posted:

Nobody knows because we have no concept of anything outside of pleasure and pain to drive us to do things. But why does any living thing do anything? Because that's how it's designed/evolved.

E: it's an old question but is it ethical to create a machine that suffers or experiences pain?

the coders down at the dick sucking factory will make an algorithm that will suck the ai off when it makes money