Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Hate to break it to you OP but Natalie Imbruglia's hit single Torn was made entirely with AI (Australian Intelligence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo

An example of what AI can do:

So I guess the fortune teller's right
Should have seen just what was there and not some holy light
But you crawled beneath my veins and now
I don't care, I have no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can't touch, I'm torn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Sorry, as an open language model I don't have a tongue and cannot lick your toes.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

thanks! nice av cool cat!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bad Purchase posted:

this was my fault, i kept asking it to generate a woman lying naked on the floor and it spit out a whole freakin pop song, this AI thing is just busted

That's what's going on!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Disco Pope posted:

Imbruglia had a hit with that song, but it was actually originally written by a Danish artist. Your joke is WRONG.

Danish "artists" are called bakers. hth op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
fartificial intelligents

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

numberoneposter posted:

id like to see a computer

"AL, show me a computer."

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

ah the medical understander has logged back on

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

It was written by American artists who allowed a Danish artist to cover it before they released their own version.

My concern with AI is that, like any new technology, the worst people are going to find ways to abuse it that the creators aren't even thinking about. Like right now we have scammers in call centres around the world trying to steal money from gullible people. What happens when they're replaced by an AI with a generated friendly local accent capable of responding more naturally than someone paid to follow a script?

I was at a talk a while back with someone who works alongside law enforcement using OSI to track down paedophile groups online. They were describing how such groups have embraced AI image generation, creating and sharing their own models scraped from the tens of thousands of abuse images they horde.

American Intelligence if you will

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The LLM they instruct us to use at the mega-cap I work for runs on 3.5 and is totally loving useless. I'm 0% threatened by AI. It can't eat pussy like i do ;)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Poohs Packin posted:

https://twitter.com/soncharm/status/1725283749468807410

I lump these sorts of folks in the same bin as the ones who claim "I could paint that" looking at a Rothko or say:

"Wow its so small and probs costs $400" when presented with a photo of an amuse bouche from NOMA or Alinea.

Just zero understanding of anything creative beyond its immediate utility to their specific, pedestrian desires.

Honorary mention for people who misunderstand fashion runway shows. (Ive always LOL'd at Fashion S.W.A.T. though).

Rothko sucks!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
parliament lights have that divet in the filter so you practice tonguing the urethra is what i was always told

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
look at me im rothko my red square is so impressive in person blah blah blah just ask any of the smart geniuses who totally get art

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
don't need AI to replace rothko, the fill function in mspaint works just fine

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you.....you ever stand in front of a rothko..... on weed?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

when exactly did the Rothko chapel become the Infinite Jest of guys who wanna be perceived as aesthetes, do you think?

there's nothing wrong with infinite jest!!!! :mad:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
rothko-channnnnnnnnnnnnn

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

I printed out the big green one using rasterbate on 50 pieces of paper in grey scale and I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the margins but I think it was a good approximation and it stunk

:mmmhmm:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

please don't confuse me with applewhite, I just did uninspired and lackluster portraits of people with clothes on

ew

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

yugioh mishima posted:

remembering how the the owner of the company that made segways killed himself by reversing his own segway off a cliff

great moment

:roflolmao:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Large Lady Models

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Post pics of LLMs here.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
He actually said something really poignant and funny probably.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Das Boo posted:

It kinda already has. Most AI coloring is very over-wrought and over-produced. It seems to have real trouble with simplicity.

Agree

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Animal-Mother posted:

Oh my God, lol

And oh my God at the article that's from: https://www.dailydot.com/debug/marc-andreessen-hitler/

I am so much handsomer than this billionaire.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

MrQwerty posted:

yeah but you didn't invent netscape

yeah i did. i just dont brag about it all the time

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
NutscrapeŽ

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Waffle House posted:

I'm reading that OpenAI fired its chief scientist...?

gently caress that guy anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
destigmatize beating up nerds