Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Like right now we have scammers in call centres around the world trying to steal money from gullible people. What happens when they're replaced by an AI with a generated friendly local accent capable of responding more naturally than someone paid to follow a script?

What happens when AI finds a way to bypass my "being a racist" filter? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

kntfkr posted:

Rothko sucks!!!

gently caress you!!!!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

cumpantry posted:

try actually standing in front of one before you shoot your mouth off like that

I quite like them, of the two 12-month calendars I buy every year, one is always a Rothko. To me, they remind me of sunsets. But why stand and look at a boring painting that reminds you of a sunset when you could admire... the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Thanks, love all that garbage, please keep posting it :geno:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

We must return to the era of two Caspian Seas :hai:

https://twitter.com/Openatic/status/1779564934185336859

You know those Qatars that are like... Double Qatars, you know?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Esposito posted:

Is there any information around this? It's amazing and I'd love to know more about the process

I take your need for perpetual novelty and desire to experience everything again for the first time, add work done by other people, subtract paying them in any way, divide by a prompt = fun for you, profit for me!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Rad-daddio posted:

it would be fun to make one of those chill lofi channels that just plays music to relax and study to.

What aspect do you think would be fun specifically?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

syntaxfunction posted:

You know if you just search for like "lo-fi playlist" you'd get a billion of them. In something like Spotify you could even smash them all together. A thing you can do, right now. Thousands of hours of it. More coming out. You don't need AI to do a thing you can do right now.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Lol that people are willing to eat a diet of this poo poo

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Rad-daddio posted:

some people don't care about quality they just want an unlimited drip feed of content.

The worst part is, it can't just be new content to them, it must be made recently. Something from 2021? Sorry too old. You want rappers rapping about (rAnDoM tHiNg)? There's a treasure trove of actual obscure hip hop from the 80s, rapping about literally anything and everything if your interest is genuine- however that would require human intelligence, something that apparently is now totally off the table.

However this extensive back catalog of rap may not be able to satisfy everyone's terrible level of taste and sense of humor...

Tiberius Christ posted:

Yeah but what if I want something like Nixon raps about the commies before being trampled by a herd of elephants for 12 hours

If you prompt it, it is no dream my dude! :thumbsup:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Duck and Cover posted:

That didn't take long at all.

Unsurprisingly, that statement was also produced by pressing a button

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

staberind posted:

People are going about this llm thing the opposite way around; replace all the c-suite with llm's.

Tarkus posted:

C-suites as they are now are tremendously flawed. They are not expert systems, they are not creative geniuses, they do not think and they are not a good source of raw information. However, once you understand the limitations they can become very useful. I use them almost every day with the knowledge that they are very flawed and I work around that.

:hmmyes:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Gutcruncher posted:

Why would they get upset at criticism of an image they didn’t even create in the first place? Like if I typed “Mona Lisa” into google and my friend sitting next to me calls that chick ugly. Why should I take that personally?

The tool's limitations are their limitations and they hate being reminded of that

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I like the "please, leave it to me" attitude of the promptsmith, as if they hold some esoteric knowledge to wrangle this arcane technology

:o:: "Anime waifu big big BIG boobs"

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Whoever thought of that had the power to have it implemented, so get ready to see even more great ideas like this in the future

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Now I kinda wanna ask an AI chatbot to describe the holocaust in the voice of Gollum.

Well now that would be something. All aboard for hilarity!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Not necessarily my taste but it's nice that perverted people can enjoy depraved things and have access to tools that can allow them to easily make more of the disgusting things they like.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Klyith posted:

when musk turned it into a nazi bar

Did you ever look at twitter before he bought it

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

If you want to choose how to go, that is really choosing how to go. Make a mobility device, no one likes it, use it to drive yourself off a cliff. loving Hero

Just like "Mac and Me"

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

New Randy Travis song out...

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

kntfkr posted:

He actually said something really poignant and funny probably.

My understanding is sometimes it is literally just the n word. These machines have a long way to go before they learn to play nice!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Gutcruncher posted:

I like how the people building LLMs when asked details about why it does what it does they just kinda have to shrug and go “uhhhh….neural network?”

That’s what I want in my military computer systems. Total ambiguity.

Skynet's only issue was that it tried to please everybody at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Hammerite posted:

I hope an AI artist comes to life and takes over a venture capital funded robot and kicks you in the balls

lol what a freak. Oh boy, can't wait for online arguments :wtc: