Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

GABA ghoul posted:

Only a machine has the soul to sing about these topics with so much heart and passion. A human couldn't do it and never will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mpHQzEB9jU

Not sure i agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I just got paid 41 cents on Pond5 for some stock footage, or in this case “datasets” that “support companies building computer vision and Large Language Models” and to “provide a potential new source of revenue by expanding our reach to new customers and industries, including AI researchers, and leading technology developers and manufacturers”

Wonderful.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i wonder what the total co2 emissions are for all of these jesus images. or the electricity usage. or water usage.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Anyone use the new meta ai bullshit in instagram search? It’s very cool and relevant for an image sharing app

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

my manager loves AI and is sold on it. i said it doesn't actually produce anything and has hit a peak, he just said well there's so much money invested in it that it will work out

must be nice