Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did Boeing Kill A Guy
Yes
No
Unsure
Goku
View Results

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Solus posted:

I ain't getting on a Boeing ever again, personally.

Gotta say, I never had a choice on what kind of plane I was put on while traveling commercially.

I had the choice between a Cessna 152 and 172 in like 2007 for instruction and I did the 152 once or twice and noped out of that real quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BoldFace posted:

Bring back blimps.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

redshirt posted:

Looks like Boeing is soon due for a name change. If I were in the Ad game I'd be gearing up for such a huge account shake up.

Blackwater is available I believe.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Tony Lazuto says hello!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

kntfkr posted:

they used to play that video and float on by modest mouse during every commercial break back when i used to watch Degrassi the Next Generation on uhhhh Noggin?

Franz Ferdinand is good, Modest Mouse is bad. Or at least that Float On song is. Just absolutely terrible. I'm incapable of listening to it.

I don't know what those tv shows are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'm sure trump's gonna hold boeing's feet to the fire.

It's about as likely as biden doing it

Trump would absolutely be against the whistleblowers and try to prosecute them for blowing whistles.