Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did Boeing Kill A Guy
Yes
No
Unsure
Goku
View Results

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

I've actually smoked hard core on a plane, AMA

actual cigarettes? vaping in the bathroom doesn't count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

gently caress yeah, like smoking cigs and drinking unlimited wine in the back row of this flight from NYC to Paris

:golfclap: I've flown for work before 9/11, but I never smoked on a plane.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Do you believe Jeffery Epstein Killed himself, or was told to kill himself?

I dont think this is a fair comparison, because Epstein had direct information that would've been extraordinarily bad for several billionaires

Boeing execs are super rich, and they will be sad if they go to jail, but they're effectively nobodies compared to Epstein's clients

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Icochet posted:

Boeing will hold a press conference and everyone will expect them to come clean but instead they announce that they're changing their name to Boeing! and all the reporters will stand up and clap and share value goes through the roof

Guys in dank basements planning the revolution throw their berets to floor but reluctantly respect the hustle

They will also immediately lobby for bailout money because the unexpected exclamation point costs will mean less money for shareholders

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Cabal Ties posted:

Funny to think that it was five years ago Boeings started spontaneously falling out of the sky, and the faa refused to ground them, as if that isn’t a subtle hint to wider issues in your setup.

The explanation "well its because they didnt buy a feature, but don't worry all the planes in G7 countries bought the feature" :byoscience:

I used to fly 100k miles a year on Boeing/United birds, and I'm really glad I don't anymore