Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did Boeing Kill A Guy
Yes
No
Unsure
Goku
View Results

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Poohs Packin posted:

I have a friend who started working for Boeing directly out of Uni and immediately turned into the stereotypical yuppie weekend-warrior.

Our good friend got married and he was best man and he talked about commitment in his speech and announced that he knew a little bit about commitment because he had just signed a 30 year mortgage.

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Smugworth says that they should charge extra for oxygen masks and that hardworking first class customers shouldn't have to make up the difference for free-loading coach bozos. What do you guys think?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

lmao

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
As long as the company admits they are saddened. It's the most anyone could ask for.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

wesleywillis posted:

Are yall motherfuckers telling me that Boeing had a whistle blower killed by getting hosed in the rear end sodomized to death by a horse?

Queen Elizabeth?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Worf posted:

this happened to a queen? or thats the horses name?

getting rear end banged to death by a horse named queen elizabeth would be a gently caress of a way to go

Queen Elizabeth died from getting hosed in the rear end by a horse. That's what a "coronation" is. They filmed it. It's sick

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

teen witch posted:

Oh he was taken out all right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1LUnyrj_-g

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that's the worst one

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
they used to play that video and float on by modest mouse during every commercial break back when i used to watch Degrassi the Next Generation on uhhhh Noggin?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Franz Ferdinand is good, Modest Mouse is bad. Or at least that Float On song is. Just absolutely terrible. I'm incapable of listening to it.

I don't know what those tv shows are.

All the good Modest Mouse songs happened before that album.

Check out the songs Talking poo poo About a Pretty Sunset and Custom Concern.

Most of their older stuff is lyrically about being lower lower middle class in USA.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

teen witch posted:

Correct, though the teen block was called The N

where is the Degrassi rewatch thread?

Also correct. Franz Ferdinand is firmly centered in 8th-11th grade for me.

I was trying to remember and was like “the n? No thats too dumb.”

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

teen witch posted:

I watched a lot of Daria, to the shock of no one. They aired Pete and Pete for a stint.

Noggin was a weird mix of Viacom and Sesame Workshop, I remember watching 321 Contact and a ton of Ghostwriter when it first came out.

To get back on topic this is the last thing Boeing whistleblowers see before they perish

Hey smilin strange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The nebulous concept of “justice” department.