Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did Boeing Kill A Guy
Yes
No
Unsure
Goku
View Results

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I have been thinking this is a good time to get into the airplane industry. Or aviation... industry, poo poo it doesn't matter.

Lets just crowdfund a plane design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I think it should have passenger pods, where each seating sphere has one row of comfy seats on a half side and the other side has a row of seats but they flip up and there are three toilets in a row, the underside of the flip up seats is a three seat wide curved monitor.

We'll base it off of an A-10 Warthog but make it bigger to fit passenger pods.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

If Boernering did it, why did they say "We are saddened by Mr. Barnett's passing, and our thoughts are with his family and friends."

Why would they be sad about it IF they did it, if they were happy about it they'd say that instead.

Unless it's an admission of guilt, that they are sad they had to do it.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I've been watching plane auction sites, I'm betting there will be a flood of cheap tin they list soon.