Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We are in silent pursuit of California plate 42069, over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Oh yeah some kind of SUV, possibly grey

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
10-4. 42069 huh? We got us a comedian on our hands fellas, see if we get get some laughs out of them before we bring'em in

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
*runs over a pedestrian*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Not so close you idiot.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Dibs on the ganja if they're holding!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

is this part of the redshirt extended universe? the same universe that the stakeout existed in? this will be important for how i reply.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Drive casual!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*flips safety off right before driving over a pothole*

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I say we close off the highway and call in an artillery strike.

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Stop at the next Arbys or Danvers, need a french dip.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Will you put down the binoculars, Steve, and act casual? We’re supposed to be tailing this guy, not acting like we’re with the Audubon Society, for gently caress’s sake.

Yeah, but what if the suspect really does think we’re with the Audubon Society, Phil? Huh??

… I can’t with you right now, Steve.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Do you have that Creedence Greatest Hits tape?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Do we use a butt plug or just attach the tail to their belt, chief?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Do we use a butt plug or just attach the tail to their belt, chief?

We do it by the numbers Smugworth, your reckless rear end got Division down here and hot on all of us you son of a bitch.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Dispatch be advised, suspect is a poster. Repeat: suspect is a poster. Hold back on goatse deployment.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Suspect just ~casually~ rolled a stop sign! God I can't wait to bring this bastard in

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Suspect seen walking. At 4th and Drucker he turns left, at Drucker and 4th he turns right, he crosses MacArthur Park and walks into a great sandstone building. He hit his nose.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Holy poo poo Captain, the suspect is driving down the highway the wrong way... and somehow he's convinced everyone else to do it too! I'm gonna fire through my windscreen to try and disperse them!!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm going to shake the K-9's cage a lot to get him really loving pissed before we set him on the suspect.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Suspect on foot! I'm in hot fursuit!!! NO CAPTAIN I DIDN'T MISPEAK THIS IS MY TRUTH

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

* CUMSHOTS FIRED

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

*Heartrate goes up to 140 BPM when the vehicle stops*

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Is this going to be a prolonged thing? 12 year olds in Fortnite ain't gonna frag themselves and someone has to show'em how its done

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Seven Adam Fifteen, your collateral damage count is too low. Direct car to the curb pronto

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nobody Interesting posted:

Seven Adam Fifteen, your collateral damage count is too low. Direct car to the curb pronto

I traded the steering wheel for some Nike jordans earlier (so i can chase down foot mobiles faster), I can not comply, repeat, I can not comply with that order, suggest alternate course of action

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GyverMac posted:

I traded the steering wheel for some Nike jordans earlier (so i can chase down foot mobiles faster), I can not comply, repeat, I can not comply with that order, suggest alternate course of action

Head over to the east side and gas up, and CHILL OUT!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Actually you if you want free gas you got to be at at the Pier by 8

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
When we start shooting could you guys let me get a few off first? I haven't gotten a chance to kill anybody, like ever.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
*buys a cup of coffee and then quickly tosses it out the side window as I hit the siren*

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
SUSPECT PULLING OVER. APPROACHING VEHICLE NOW.

*taps car window*

Now you gotta chase me! Chase me chase me chase meeee!! Tee hee hee! *giggles and skips back to police cruiser, trips over, starts crying*

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Songbearer posted:

SUSPECT PULLING OVER. APPROACHING VEHICLE NOW.

*taps car window*

Now you gotta chase me! Chase me chase me chase meeee!! Tee hee hee! *giggles and skips back to police cruiser, trips over, starts crying*

lmao

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
(Continental accented announcer voice:)

We'll return to the exciting adventures of "Murderer, Out!" after a word from the Giant Sub Boys.

(blues guitar tune)
It's summer and the rays are fleeting *cat cry*! Catch some subs off the coast! *whale sounds*. Now, buy one regularly priced 12" Giant Boy and receive half off your next purchase the next time you feel a crash! *klaxon* This summer at Sub Boys you'll be fat and happy! *possibly walrus sounds, like a wet grunt. purely speculation based on context.*

We here in the studio do thank the Giant Sub Boys and the Giant Products Conglomerate for choosing our dramas to showcase their fine products and services. Why I am a Giant Hair Peel man myself, just like my father before! Now back the the exciting conclusion of: (shouted from afar) Murderer! Out!

*organ swells*

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

AKA Pseudonym posted:

When we start shooting could you guys let me get a few off first? I haven't gotten a chance to kill anybody, like ever.

Officer please clarify - you said you wanted to get the suspect off before we start shooting?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

"Alpha Bravo sector one reporting in."

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Nobody Interesting posted:

*Arranges cardboard boxes along side of the road for next high speed event*

It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
who leaked this to the press, they spotted the helicopter

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Hold on, just... poo poo. Okay, I got G R _ _ E and one turn left, any ideas?
You missed the turn, btw.

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023
Suspect is hatless, repeat hatless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We put a satellite tracker on their ridiculous sports car so we'll be able to follow them all through these Tokyo highlands.