Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Suspect seen walking. At 4th and Drucker he turns left, at Drucker and 4th he turns right, he crosses MacArthur Park and walks into a great sandstone building. He hit his nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
(Continental accented announcer voice:)

We'll return to the exciting adventures of "Murderer, Out!" after a word from the Giant Sub Boys.

(blues guitar tune)
It's summer and the rays are fleeting *cat cry*! Catch some subs off the coast! *whale sounds*. Now, buy one regularly priced 12" Giant Boy and receive half off your next purchase the next time you feel a crash! *klaxon* This summer at Sub Boys you'll be fat and happy! *possibly walrus sounds, like a wet grunt. purely speculation based on context.*

We here in the studio do thank the Giant Sub Boys and the Giant Products Conglomerate for choosing our dramas to showcase their fine products and services. Why I am a Giant Hair Peel man myself, just like my father before! Now back the the exciting conclusion of: (shouted from afar) Murderer! Out!

*organ swells*

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Detective Jenkins you're turning into a penguin, stop it!