Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

dr evil politics

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Bald resentment theory

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
hello i am an osteopath and you may not be familiar with the divination through throwing bones but it as a sacred and ancient art,. it was a highly requested skill and many people put their hope into it. it's more an umbrella term "bone throw" sometimes we dont throw specific bones or items, there's different practices. you might be familair witht eh chinese form as you are accustomed to chinese propaganda where the bones never lie. im gonna focus on divination of throwing a bunch of trash. i learned this in bible study during the book of leviticus and casting lots, shells, sticks, stones and saying its from god. using this casting of lots has always stuck with me since i was a chil.d a bone throwing kit does not have to be bones, but you can use magpie oracle interchangeably. a lot of practitioners are uncomfortable with animal parts so that's also an option, as long as it fits in your hand. just toss some items. if you can't already tell im not going to be teaching you anything, just a term ive come accross recently when i went to a retreat. it matches prtetty well that both magpies and crows collect interesting items in a pile that you cna use to divine. casting runes is very similar, you can do that its not gonna be difficult for you but magpie is more difficult. there's not a book that comes with your kit, you gotta create your own. there's nothing wrong with that but its a little more personal, it must consist of anything thats up to you. easy but dificult, one of many pieces of the practice. you should just start, grab anything like the trash you hav ebeen collecting on your desk, that you have been too lazy to take to the trash or even charms or rings. really anything small will work in a magpie oracle, thank you and please use copilot again

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i want sharks with frikkin lazer beams on their heads

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

i first started reading cspam when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “BoneToss” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like

lobster shirt posted:

dr evil politics

and

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i want sharks with frikkin lazer beams on their heads

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
i'm fat bastard lol im gonna eat a baby get in my belly lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's time to talk about the Politics of Fat Bastard

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

spacemang_spliff posted:

god tier concept

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Dr evil was a victim of nominative determinism, where everyone just presumed he was a bad guy because of his name, even after he got his medical degree. Just forced into a life of crime by the pressures of society, couldn't find a normal job. Really makes you think.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Whatever happened to Bone, did that comic ever finish up?

luv2shit
May 15, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 33 hours!

spacemang_spliff posted:

yep

Charlatan Eschaton
Feb 23, 2018

swamp thong posted:

hello i am an osteopath and you may not be familiar with the divination through throwing bones but it as a sacred and ancient art,. it was a highly requested skill and many people put their hope into it. it's more an umbrella term "bone throw" sometimes we dont throw specific bones or items, there's different practices. you might be familair witht eh chinese form as you are accustomed to chinese propaganda where the bones never lie. im gonna focus on divination of throwing a bunch of trash. i learned this in bible study during the book of leviticus and casting lots, shells, sticks, stones and saying its from god. using this casting of lots has always stuck with me since i was a chil.d a bone throwing kit does not have to be bones, but you can use magpie oracle interchangeably. a lot of practitioners are uncomfortable with animal parts so that's also an option, as long as it fits in your hand. just toss some items. if you can't already tell im not going to be teaching you anything, just a term ive come accross recently when i went to a retreat. it matches prtetty well that both magpies and crows collect interesting items in a pile that you cna use to divine. casting runes is very similar, you can do that its not gonna be difficult for you but magpie is more difficult. there's not a book that comes with your kit, you gotta create your own. there's nothing wrong with that but its a little more personal, it must consist of anything thats up to you. easy but dificult, one of many pieces of the practice. you should just start, grab anything like the trash you hav ebeen collecting on your desk, that you have been too lazy to take to the trash or even charms or rings. really anything small will work in a magpie oracle, thank you and please use copilot again

i use cat treats to make shapes so i dont have to pick anything up

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

bones dry

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
The dox tweets got deleted by X moderators. So now we can say anything we want and point there as proof, like dude had 1000 posts about male circumcision.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
the what now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

KirbyKhan posted:

The dox tweets got deleted by X moderators. So now we can say anything we want and point there as proof, like dude had 1000 posts about male circumcision.

The dox tweets contained evidence that suggested KirbyKhan has evidence that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton