Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

This even hyper up close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

"denuvo makes poo poo run bad" is mostly a meme but hearing an RE Engine game isn't running great on current gen consoles is really weird, so I'm expecting my PC to explode trying to run it at this point. All the previous stuff I've played that they made in the new engine has been perfect on consoles so I wish they'd show more from like, a PS5 runthrough

Did you ever play DD1 on console lol

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

I'm so excited!

That's an SCP creature

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Knight with longsword is a classic though

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Internet Explorer posted:

Never played the original Dragons Dogma, do the "basic" vocations get as cool as the more advanced/hybrid vocations seem to be? I think I'd like to play a fighter, but am wondering how interesting they'll be at higher levels.

The aesthetics aren't as fancy but every class was viable all the way through the game in DD1, if you like playing sword and board or dual daggers I imagine it'll be much the same in DD2, especially as every weapon in unique to a class now.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I imagine there's less distinct voices this time because pawns are going to have like five times the dialogue too

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I never even noticed lol

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Who has the self immolation skill now? It used to be a Magick Archer dagger skill, right?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I'm simply going to switch between classes and enjoy a wide range of playstyles over my playthrough

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Dragon fight in space? I daren't dream...

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Dexo posted:

good, they are bringing back the OG Dragon's dogma experience.

Thank you Itsuno for honoring the legacy of this game.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

The very first pawn I ran into was Paul Atredes.

Speaking of, here's my final revision at my pawn

Chalamet's jaw is impossible to convey even in this editor though

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Clocks posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_FWul8qeHM

I thought this one was pretty well-done. Comes with sliders, so I might swipe it for myself lol.

Oh, well that put me to shame!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Lol yes

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Jack Trades posted:

If the game makes me into a furry then I'll minecraft myself in front of the dragon.

The Arisen doth protest too much...

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Enabled the DD1 music option and it changed the opening screen theme to the Dark Arisen version, 0/10 game

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

nooooooo lil guy!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I think about half of the boss monsters I've fought at this point have denied themselves to the Brine, first Drake fight I could have actually won and it just decides to die and stop me looting it -_-

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I finally got an honest kill against a chimera and doing a warrior plunge attack straight onto the lion's head, standing on it's back and charging a knoll breaker directly in into the goat's face and instantly knocking it down is one of the sickest action movie moves I've ever done in a game

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I do miss the pawns having lines tied to geography, it's all generic commentary now. None of these guys would tell you where all roads lead to or notice the size of one particular tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Kinda lol at all my posts going 'I hope they fix the numbers in this one' and then the numbers are somehow even worse. Did they just use an RNG to produce these values?