Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

😠

Is it really that bad with kbm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

The new game thing is definitely a big :confused: from me, but mtx poo poo --- I wonder if these people get super pissed off when they see that a museum also has a gift shop

^I have a controller, I just don't like using them.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

This game needs to recompile shaders every time you launch it? I've only launched it once before now, surprised it's doing it again...

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

turn off the TV posted:

every time you update your drivers

Ah, yea I did update those between first installing the game last week & just now. OK that's good to know.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Is the Mage class kinda like playing a Mage in Eldenring in the sense that it feels very "easy mode" or like an "afterthought" compared to using all the actual melee weapons? I feel like I'm just mindlessly spamming Magic Missile and everything is autolocked/auto aim.

I kind of want to reroll, but I don't want to re-do the tutorial :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

My first 60 minutes were stubbornly on KBM and the control scheme is beyond the dumbest/worst poo poo I've ever seen; they did introduce me to like a flamethrower thing and maybe 1 other during the prison break tutorial.

Will swap over to my gamepad next session though.