Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Mad I couldn't get my goblin girl pawn smaller than she was that there werent any goblin based monikers outside of maybe green

I have a 7900xtx and a AMD 7800x processor AND got a artic freezer 3 a few weeks ago to deal with noise / heat. Im set for some gaming this weekend

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Mar 20, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

One day I'll play a game with built in HDR that plays nice with windows

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I get goblins and cyclops ransacking the city every so often. Nothing scarier yet though

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Framerate around the capital is more stable now. I still get spikes when going into other sections but Im guessing thats it loading assets and other NPCs. What I'm guessing is that there wasn't any occlusion going on before? At least like some AI occlusion or something like that, I see NPCs pop up more frequently now and when they do there is a spike in cpu usage, but before it was like the entire thing was capped because the CPU couldng chug fast enough even when entering the cities outskirts.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Nuebot posted:

Yeah that happens. They seem to always go for the lantern in my experience. Kill them and you can get it back.

First time someone stole from me it was that wakestone finder thing and I couldnt grab it back because everyone got sleeped by harpies