Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Secret Agent Cow
Dec 29, 2010

:dukedog:

Thundarr posted:

It seems I completely missed the dullahan quest, but there's an NPC who comments about how a lord wanted the watch captain's wife so he ordered the captain to go fight a dullahan. Rip that guy I guess.

You can talk to his wife in the noble district and she gives you the quest to save him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secret Agent Cow
Dec 29, 2010

:dukedog:

Das Butterbrot posted:

post game question:

it is day 3 and i have evacuated everyone and killed all the red beam bosses. anything else worth doing? also, when/how does NG+ start? is it just on a timer or should i do anything?

NG+ can start after you do the red beam at the seafloor shrine. There is a pseudo-timer in that you will only get a certain number of rests (edit: I think it's 7?), and from that point on you can't rest anymore to regain health, but otherwise you can keep playing. Your only means of regaining lost health at that point is wakestones and resummoning pawns which is irritating. The clouds won't close in anymore now that you beat all the dragons.

Secret Agent Cow fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Mar 28, 2024