Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eliirae
Mar 30, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

This unlocks 5pm Pacific on Thursday, right?

On the Steam version, yes. PS5/Xbox needs to wait until the 22nd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eliirae
Mar 30, 2011

Clocks posted:

Man, I got a tutorial popup about dragonblight or whatever the pawn STD is and :staredog: You can only get rid of it by passing it on to someone else. I got rid of that pawn as soon as I could (I found it outdoors or I would've immediately replaced it) but now there's no knowing if I have it instead. :negative:

Then I died to a wild dragon and the game crashed when I reloaded. I wouldn't have died if I was still playing thief but I was trying to level up mystic spearhand. It's a fun class but it doesn't feel as strong so far.

Purge every single pawn in your party, it's the only way to make certain :stonk:

Eliirae
Mar 30, 2011
The original leak for the post game of DD2 was wrong in some ways, as well, yet still turned out to be truthful. Though assuming the "leak" is true and there is an expansion planned to release in eight months, that could be used to explain why DD2 seems a bit rushed and unpolished towards the end, since development time would have been split between two projects simultaneously, with Capcom forcing a release for their 2024 year.

I'm also fully willing to accept this is major copium on my part.