Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Jack Trades posted:

Usually, 1 year, since Denuvo is a subscription service for the developers, unless Capcom decides to re-subscribe after a year for some reason.

ah, denuvo. good to know the game will potentially run bad across all platforms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

explosivo posted:

Got any proof that Denuvo causes performance issues on halfway decent hardware? Genuinely, I would like to see it if so since someone inevitably Kramers into a thread any time a game comes out with Denuvo on it to say stuff like this but as far as I know any impact would be on load times which are virtually non-existant with an SSD.

"denuvo makes poo poo run bad" is mostly a meme but hearing an RE Engine game isn't running great on current gen consoles is really weird, so I'm expecting my PC to explode trying to run it at this point. All the previous stuff I've played that they made in the new engine has been perfect on consoles so I wish they'd show more from like, a PS5 runthrough

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Game is pretty good so far but running to a place with an inn when my HP has been whittled down to low max is so fatiguing. I get the ludonarrative realism they aimed for by making you walk everywhere but it genuinely is very tiring to do that sometimes, I could never play this game on a regular basis for that.

Got into some interesting fights with what seemed like opposing dnd parties I.e. another four people with similar classes, was like fighting the evil version of my own team lol. Then a cyclops wandered in and everything went to hell. Rolling with archer so far and it’s probably the most fun I’ve had with an Archer class in an action rpg. Idk why anyone would pick the healer mage, looked boring as poo poo when my gf picked it. Probably if you want to play puppet master support for three chunky warriors or are just waiting to get sorcerer later.