Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

some ghoulish parody of humanity
Checking in to the new thread. I might still buy DD2 at launch, but I wish Helldivers 2 wasn't so much fun. Might be able to contain myself for a month or so more. Anyway, hire my pawn!
I think I still have some friends from the SA list of the original DD when we hired each others pawns. My pawn Griz was a huge bastard with a ridiculously deep voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Wow this thread moves fast now.
Anyone know if pawns are cross-platform? I want to know if I can pimp out my pawn to my Xbox buddy.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Man, slime enemies, turreting the head of a golem. I can't wait.

Also won't the pawn STD be like a Corrupted Blood Incident where it will just take over the game and eventually all pawns will have it?

Sioux
May 30, 2006

...! posted:

PS5 goons need to make pawns for me to hire goddammit :mad:

My birthday is today and I didn't get it from my wife. I'll hold out for my parents tomorrow, but otherwise I will get it on Sunday probably. Sounds like it's more of the same as DD1 with improvements (like better pawn actions and character customization) and that's exactly what I wanted from this game.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Crackerjack posted:

I've made a terrible mistake making my pawn. Gave her a high-pitched voice and she comes out sounding like a Cockney squirrel. What's the damage? I assume you can change voice pitch with the 500 RC metamorphosis item, yeah? If not then maybe the 2000 RC inclination change item?

I don't see the problem.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Thumbtacks posted:

generally speaking I think people eventually figure out the one class they REALLY like and mostly play that, but like someone said you can equip augments from any class so it's good to max out as many as you can. There's also NG+ so you can always wait and do it then, or do whatever you want.

Knowing myself I will probably switch every 10 levels or so with some long streaks in between for my favourite classes.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

In preparation for my adventure, I've used the free character creation tool on PS5. If you don't know it's there, you will never use it since it's pretty well hidden in the PS Store. But oh man... this is amazing. I've never seen anything like it in other games. I was tempted to create a towering bastard and then make him walk all hunched over or tilted backwards. In fact, for the actual game I might still.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Blockhouse posted:

It can possibly ruin your game but you really have to let it go and ignore a bunch of giant flashing warning sirens for it to happen

How would it ruin your game? You can't just create a new pawn if one is corrupted?

Demiurge4 posted:

Is there any "best" weapon augment paths one should go for? The Battahl ones all give crazy high physical stats for weapons at the cost of more weight, but with the flat reduction in weight from the wyrm augment is there any alternative combination that's technically better for say, warrior two handers? I'm using the Black Matter atm.

Huh, I remember the Black Matter being a big two-hander in DD1.

Hoping DD2 has some type of Everfall end-game to enjoy as well. That, or they release DD2:Dark Arisen 2 next year!

Sioux
May 30, 2006

So is the Deluxe edition worth it? I know most if not all of the items can be gotten in game, so I'm not very interested in those. The main thing I'm interested in is the OG DD:DA music. Are you able to swap all the songs in the game for those titles or does it just change the music in the main menu for instance? It's :10bux: more than the regular edition (I plan on buying the digital version *gasp!*) but I really liked the original game.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

I've filled in the Capcom survey and requested them to just re-release the Everfall and Bitter Black Isle for this game, I don't even care if that's paid DLC. Hope they do something new as well of course.

I've added my main man Griz (Q2U9O7J077VX) to the goon pawn sheet. He's only level 10, but when I got to Venworth I gave in and bought myself some stiletto's and I gave him the best shield I could afford and a broadsword (I stole some armor for him in the palace). It kind of felt bad using a vendor to improve our gear and weapons and I normally don't do that in other games, but so far it felt like every big chest where my heart was pumping with anticipation only contained like, an apple.

I tried adding your pawns by searching directly, but the game couldn't find some of their pawn tags. I'm on PS5 but we're supposed to be able to invite pawns from every system, right? Thinking about just favoriting every single pawn in the sheet, so I can hire them in the later game (most of you are currently overleveled for me). I did cave in and hire one of your mages, a level 20 older gentleman that keeps loving off in the distance and is kind of a smug about everything. He's 10 levels above me so I hope I don't trivialize the game with him, but we'll see.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Nuebot posted:

my life could be so much different if I'd bought that fancy box, made a fake, and given the fake to that annoying prince.

Damnit. I just gave him the real one because I haven't found the forger yet.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

I remember the first time you could give more specific feedback to pawns you sent away, from a selection of presets. I wish there was more than the thumb or heart in this.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Anyone know how the pawn quests work? I put one on my pawn for the Cyclops at 500G. Does each player that fulfills the quest get my 500? I mean I've seen pawn quests for way more, could it potentially bankrupt you or when you award an item can you run out when too many players pick your pawn?

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Owl Inspector posted:

Data (untested):
- a pawn quest can give rewards to every player who completes it until the owner rests, so if you never rest again on that save, the quest is always available to everyone
- starting a new save does not wipe your old pawn from the server, so you can upload a pawn and still play normally on a different save

Proposal:
- get a low level public charity pawn onto the servers who gives a portcrystal as an easy quest reward
- the pawn is shaped like a portcrystal

Could you then theoretically start 3 games and in the third hire your first and second pawn, just to have a full roster of your own pawns? And pawn quest dupe port crystals to yourself on other characters?

Clocks posted:

Hell there was a pawn I hired the other day with a drenching arrow for 10k and I was almost too lazy to grab one out of storage to actually capitalize on it.

I found a pawn walking on the road the other day that had 10k for like two fine roborant or something. But I just had two pawns that gave out 500G both for an ogre (I actively looked for two pawn with the same quest) and I stupidly decided to ignore the 10k pawn because I did not want to switch one of my pawns out for him.

Phlegmish posted:

I am baffled that this was an issue for people, every time my pawn got the red eyes they were gone by the next rest, and once even without resting. I had decided to let it progress to see what would happen, but it seemingly always went away on its own.

Weird, I thought you needed to toss them into the brine to get rid of it. Maybe another player brined them in their world and they just come back to yours cleansed?

On another note: I finally found a forger in Checkpoint Rest Town. Is that the only one there is in the game? I was surprised I didn't find one in Venworth.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

This games gives me the biggest FOMO ever. I want to explore every nook and cranny, but when you're on your way to a quest, or when you are dangerously low on life (yesterday my main pawn died, so I had no camp with me; first time I had to ferrystone to Vermund) you just cannot go to all those places. Sometimes I notice I am too weak for a particular cave (I respecced myself and my pawn) and I have to back out, I'll try to mark it but only having 5 map markers is really insufficient. I'll try to go back later to explore, but I also want to finish all the quests and progress to the desert area.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

I think I'm nearly "done" with the top half of the map. I found the gate to Bakbattahl and think I know how to let the guards open it for me. So now I'm just trying to mop up the Brant quests and some others I have like the book girl.

I think I'm pretty overleveled for the story, from all the exploring. I also maxed Thief and almost Archer on my Arisen. My pawn was maxed on Fighter so I switched him to Warrior. Now every time he comes back from beyond the rift he says he still has much to learn and things were terrible, so I guess he still needs to level up a bit and/or has lovely gear Take him out for a run around, if you want. I gave him Black Matter yesterday so he should not be terrible anymore. Pawn id: Q2U9O7J077VX. Or just add me on PSN: grizzlywilde, I like to just have a bunch to choose from in my friends pawns tab for easy access, and since I'm unable to find a lot of the pawns in the goon list for some reason.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Is anyone able to gift my pawn a copy of the Fulminous Shield tome? I stupidly traded it to the woman in the Nameless Village for Howling Blizzard instead of first duping it at the forger. I can trade back gold or items of course. Pawn is Griz Q2U9O7J077VX of add me on PSN: grizzlywilde.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Nuebot posted:

I can't cross platform pawn, can I?

I think we should be, using the pawn id's? But for some reason I'm having trouble finding some goon pawn id's from the Goon Pawn list. I wish there was an easy way to favorite them all.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Magil Zeal posted:

I have started to be more discerning about pawns since I was just about to hire a thief in the high 50s then I suddenly noticed her Strength value was really low, and turns out she had no weapon equipped.

I think you can still /give/ her a weapon and she will equip it. It will probably be returned to your stash when you dismiss or brine the pawn, like other random items they picked up during their time with you.

Malaria posted:

I've almost exclusively used goon pawns from the Google doc.

I just hired your pawn Gothgirl for the second time. She was a good healer last time and she is just a little overleveled for me, but honestly sometimes I take pawns 10 levels higher than myself and it's still fun.

Thundarr posted:

To be honest, it is kind of a hassle to type in search codes on a PS5 only for half of them to just not work. Sometimes I end up hiring randos instead.

Yeah. I just added a bunch of goons from the Goon discord and a Helldivers Goon PSN group, in the hopes that they also play DD2 (also for Helldivers 2).
Would it be a good idea to add a column "PSN name" to the goon pawn database? That way we can just add goons on PSN and hire their pawns for free (and more easily than muck about with the pawn id's).

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Umm. My pawn had the pawn STD and just massacred everyone in Venworth. I did get the tutorial when I hired a random pawn, but I was curious. Then I dismissed her later when I did not notice anything. Then days later I sleep and my own pawn murders everyone. I did not even notice he had it. He was not sassy or say anything out of the ordinary. Anyone know what to do now? I did not check if any quests are broken. I pretty much only had the Brant stuff with the masked ball left before I was going to Bakbattahl. I don't have an Eternal Wakestone. Do I just sleep for two weeks and will people start resurrecting or am I better off rezzing a few key vendors with normal wakestones?

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

You didn't catch the red eyes? All the NPCs that are dead will stay dead regardless of how much you rest, but some of them automatically seem to get replaced by different people. That's what happened for me with two of the regular vendors in Bakbattahl. You could go and check if there are still vendors at the market square.

If you've already done all the quests you wanted to, I don't think it's a huge deal. Just selectively resurrect people if you need them as a crucial vendor or a quest NPC. Or better yet, go and get the Eternal Wakestone from the sphinx as soon as possible, I think it works even if all the bodies have already been moved to the morgue. Get a forgery made before you use it, though, apparently the forgery works exactly the same, so you'll still have a spare one even after using the original.

e: here's my post from earlier recounting what happened to me (spoilers):

No I didn't see anything or notice any backtalk, so I kind of forgot about it until I slept in my house at the end of my gaming session last night and was thoroughly surprised. I'll check my quests today and maybe revive a wandering vendor or something, but I am counting on the fixed vendors and ox cart drivers to hopefully get replaced then so I can at least use the services here.

Anyone know what's going on here? How can those relatively low-level pawns get hired so often and make so much rift dough?

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

Hmm. During my first playthrough my main pawn caught the Dragonblight several times, I deliberately never did anything to stop it after the first occurrence, and for some reason it never seemed to progress. I think my pawns just kept passing it around until finally the one who had it happened to be dismissed.

Now on my second playthrough I've figured out a surefire way to get the bad outcome - wait until your main pawn catches it, immediately dismiss any support pawns you might have, then just rest a few times. The consequences are honestly pretty severe, with lots of vendors and quest NPCs dead. Frankly, if you somehow didn't catch it in time, I can understand being taken aback by what happens. I personally like that they went all-out with it, it's very Dragon's Dogma.

Last night my pawn went haywire and today it really gave me anxiety when I was walking around in Venworth where it happened. Initially I was planning on not resurrecting anyone just to see if it was even necessary, but eventually I revived Brant in the charnel house. There's even a guy there that has an inventory of all the dead and if you pay him 5K gold he will put a candle next to the coffin of your choosing, because my charnel house was more than full on all floors.

Pawn plague outcome and quest impact spoiler: When it just happened you can still find some people walking around, but I think they are all children which is odd because I can confirm that for example Daphne and Malcolm were dead. When you rest a couple of days other NPC's show up that take the previous NPCs place. For example: there's a dude now in Bjorn's Armory or whatever, who even says "Welcome to Bjorn's Armory", but his name is not Bjorn. At this time all services incl. the ox carts are available.
When I talked to Brant at night to advance the masquerade quest or whatever, he wouldn't let me start the quest even though I had the courtly armor set and the mask on. I had to google to find out I needed to revive Sven. Once I did that, I was able to advance the quest and get the follow up to Bakbattahl. Other quests in Vermund, for example the Lennart/Ulrika quests and the tome quests with the girl mage and her dad in Checkpoint Rest Town were not affected.

Honestly it's not a very big deal especially since I'm in Bakbattahl now, but I can see people being bummed out about it, for example if you have maxed out affinity with some people. It kind of gave me anxiety when you see all the carnage as well, worried what would be the consequences. Also if you are not as thorough as I am it can probably screw up some quests, it may have with me for one or two as well, there's so much hidden or timegated stuff.

The biggest issue I have is that apart from the tutorial, I never had any indication my pawns aids had progressed so far or that he even had it at all. I read here from other people that you get very explicit signs and also that usually it will go away of its own, so I completely didn't register that my pawn was affected and the event took me by surprise. I am now kind of paranoid, because I won't get the tutorial any more and then the chance of this happening in any of the places where I have a lot of quests is there. And I definately do not want this to happen there.

Sioux fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 7, 2024

Sioux
May 30, 2006

^^ OK N=2 then lol

Deified Data posted:

Yeah I've never had that issue and I've dipped on them a ton. Maybe if you get far enough away he doesn't die and is just presumed by the game to make it back wherever they belong.

In my game everyone in Vernworth died and the ox carts resumed service a few days later. You don't need to revive them.

Responding to Phlegmish: I know N=1 but I did not see signs of the pawn clap and did not dismiss support pawns. My pawn still nuked the capital. :iiam:

This game is pretty smart about quest outcomes and fluidity in how you handle it. Bakbattahl starting quest spoiler: when the quest to protect the high priestess triggered for me I was coming from the opposite side I guess where the developers expected players to come into that area from. So I just kept walking after accepting the quest and it failed and she died. I was kinda bummed out but then I beelined to Volcanic Island to avoid buying Battahli weapons and gear only to upgrade later anyway. There, I met the chief retainer there who was sent to lovely guard duty in bumfuck nowhere for not preventing the murder and they gave me a quest to find out who the killer was. I even took the time to Dwarven forge some of my gear(those that have done it will know how much time I spent going to the island and getting stuff Dwarven forged). Then I ferrystoned back to Bakbattahl and found the high priestess in the only coffin in the charnel house. I wakestoned her, got a cinematic about that and the questline accounts for it, she even acknowledges the quest I got from her retainer and agrees to have me find the killer. Weird, because that was ingame many many days later. It's so awesome that 1) I did not completely fail the quest and 2) that I was kind of able to finish it in multiple ways with the game reacting to my choices.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

I wonder what else is in your game and not mine. Can't be just the fruits, can it?

Kind of the same effect, although not really the same, but: with all the questline branches I'm sure there's stuff in my game I take for granted, that not everyone experiences the same way.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

I just came back to Vernworth after what must be weeks ingame in the Battahl area. The charnel house is still full of the original people my pawn massacred. I found Wilhelmina in there, but I could not Wakestone anyone anymore. So I guess eventually there is a limit for the dead to be wakestoned.

Also I immediately got a quest from some dude near one ox-cart station to go pick up some noble in a carriage somewhere in Checkpoint Rest Town and another quest to investigate the phantom ox-cart . Why these quests only decided to pop-up now, after the nuking of the city and me disappearing for a few weeks, I don't know...

Sioux
May 30, 2006

What happens to dropped items in the world? Don't they despawn? I noticed a piece of rotten meat in the Nameless Village by the vocation master when I returned there after some time. It made me think of all the lost, dropped and not picked up pieces of loot that the game needs to keep track of.

Taking my slow rear end time in Battahl. Went back to Vernworth yesterday by ox-cart because I did not want to waste a ferrystone, I only have like 10, never having bought the things. Turns out I missed a pretty important quest from Sven in the castle. I also found a cave I had never seen and a bunch of beetles and seeker tokens. I wonder what else I missed even though I am pretty thorough and try to check every nook and cranny.

Currently leveling warrior. Definately more fun than fighter, which did not really click for me. I feel like I never used the shield, while I had two different deflect/shield rings equipped. I think blocking is probably really strong in this game, but I was too busy lining up hits to block much. Think I'll switch back to fighter for Medusa (I have the shield) and then start leveling Magick archer. I think I'll save mage and sorcerer for post-game.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Where do you get the Misty Marches quest? I never got that.

I got jumped by a Dullahan in Western Vermund on the road from Vernworth to Melve. After one Wakestone and a couple of strength/defense potions (lol right?) I finally managed to beat it. Then with the pawns and myself on low health we continued our journey and 15 steps further we got jumped by a second Dullahan... I just booked it to get away.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

I think my pawn nuking Venworth waaay earlier in my game screwed up more than I thought. I revived Sven and Brant for the quest I was on, but I'm now quite late in the game and I have not gotten the quest for Fulvio the sculptor. Apparently the quest giver was in Venworth and I never saw him before the massacre. It wasn't a breadcrumb questgiver either, because when I talk to Fulvio he just gives me some basic NPC bullshit. Then there's the quest with the vendor Isaac also in Bakbattahl. Same thing, can't get that quest to trigger when talking to him even though the wiki does not say there's a prerequisite quest in Venworth so :iiam:
The other thing that's broken for me is the quest with Hugo the kid working for the Coral Snakes. I kind of finished that quest, but at the end point the boy shows up but the quest does not finish, and does not go away/out of my quest log. When I talk to the boy he wants me to give him a lead for an honest job, but I keep saying "never mind" or something. I don't think I have a way to resolve this in my game, apparently because the Isaac quest is not triggering for me and because Wilhelmina was in the massacre in Venworth and I never wakestoned her and can't anymore.
The last thing is that I heard some NPCs talk about the Sphinx but I never got a quest for it. Currently walking there to see if I can at least do that quest line even without a breadcrumb quest.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Yesterday I finally found the courage to confront the Medusa and the Sphinx. So I mustered all my courage, changed to fighter (which I am terrible at) for the shield and went all the way to one of the last unknown spots on the map, to the far west of Bakbattahl. After a long and arduous journey, where harpies threw me off a rope-bridge into the brine two times, I finally reached the end of the path and met a friggin' dragon?. I was totally expecting the Medusa or the Sphinx to be there. At least the Mystic Spearhand guy helped me out there. So I had to backtrack to another path and finally found my quarry. Changed to fighter for nothing because I was never able to petrify her even when I shielded up and got into the spotlight. I also failed to get her head, hoped my thief pawn would have been able to cut it off. I had a mace, so I probably wouldn't anyway. So that was a great succes. Never did find the Sphinx either.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

I wish I could do that quest, but Isaac never offered it to me. Hugo is standing around on the Ancient Battlefield for eternity because I can't offer him another job and his quest remains in my quest log. Wish I could fix this somehow.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Broken Cog posted:

You need to buy something from Isaac for the quest to pop.

That was indeed the trigger, thanks!

I answered all the Sphinx's riddles correctly, but after that she took off and I was unable to fight her and now the big chest is left unopened. Any way to open it or fight her still?

Sioux
May 30, 2006

jizzy sillage posted:

If you did all ten riddles across two locations, then no, you have to fight her before she leaves. If you've only done five riddles then she's somewhere else.

Yeah this was at the second location. I was a Magick Archer and tried to shoot her weak points, but she ignored all that and flew off. I never saw her health bars either. So I reloaded my PSN cloud save and, rerolled as Archer for the Unmaking Arrow and then I was obviously able to easily kill her. I'm currently in the Unmoored World. I first ran/ported around killing the dragons at Sacred Arbor and near Vernworth, but I forgot to go to the Seafloor Base to get the quest and then I had to port back to those locations again to actually do said quest. Kind of stupid of me, but DD2 gatekeeping everything behind sometimes unclear timed quests is really making me uneasy. How long can you stay in the Unmoored World for? I am trying to just Allheal Elixir my way through, instead of resting at inns, but I don't want to rush it if I have time to explore a little more.

Oh where can I find all the best weapons and armor? Should I buy with WLC from the Dragonforged here, or wait until NG+ and buy in Vernworth from the first vendor I come across?

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Finally finished the game in 275 ingame days. Took my sweet time and if I didn't feel pressed for time in the end I would have taken longer. I think I'll reload from a cloud save (lose about a day of gaming) that was saved right on the top of moonglint tower (I think) and then I'll stick around longer to grind WLC.

Sphinx boss was the best. Such a cool character and the way she looks at you when you answered a riddle: awesome.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Thundarr posted:

My pawn just got his griffon badge when we came down the waterfall and saw a griffon taking a drink from the river. It looked up and saw us, then immediately slid the one pixel further into the river that was enough for it to brine itself.

And weirdly, he just returned from another player but when I checked that player's profile they hadn't been online for 19 days. So how did my pawn get released?

Invisible mode?

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Thundarr posted:

Alright this straightforward voice fuckin' sucks. I guess now I know what that aphonite scroll is intended for.

I changed mine to Simple in NG+ to switch things up. Hope it doesn't suck for a Warrior.

Also a thing I noticed: one of my pawns said she knew of a cave nearby and I missed the window to tell her to go. Then I accidentally talked to her and found out there is a dedicated dialog option for pawns to have them guide you to a chest or cave. That blew my mind.

Other thing: I met Ser Lennart in the post-game and he immediately gave me the Soldier's Tome or whatever the fighter maister scroll is called. So whoever the goon was a few pages back: you basically can't lock yourself out from getting it unless maybe he's dead.

I wish you could drag the Unmoored World out a little more. There's a hard stop (unless you keep using Allheal Elixirs or Wakestones to heal I guess) where the game won't let you rest at all anymore. I think I killed every dragon and Medusa, but I might have missed some stuff because I definitely did not have enough WLC to get all Dragonforged gear. At the last minute I spent my remaining WLC on the Sorcerer staff and armor because I intend to level that in NG+ and then just went to the other side.

Sioux fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Apr 22, 2024

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Pretty good ROI for this game, especially considering I just started a second playthrough to play the vocations I haven't played yet (Mage, Spec, Trickster, Spearhand and Wayfarer).

I really hope they do a great DLC next year or so. Or just re-release BBI.

Also, I just found out you can link your Imgur account to the SA app and never touch Imgur again. Sweet.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

OnimaruXLR posted:

I'm in the final phase of the game and I'm curious if it's worth poking around the world in it's current state, or should I just work through the final set of missions? I tried wandering around a bit and I keep getting Brine effect in weird unexpected places

Do all the missions except the last one (when one single red pillar drops on the Seafloor town square. Just keep wandering and killing dragons as long as you can. You will find a few escort quests (e.g. Harve, Vernworth, Volcanic Island) as well. Try to find and kill all dragons for WLC, trade them in the aforementioned town with the Dragonforged for the best gear. Then when you get locked out (you're not really, you just can't rest in town anymore) buy and dragonforge all you want and head to NG+.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Switch to trickster and just hoof it there. Use your ghost to distract goblins and harpies on the way. Nobody will bother you and you will be in Volcanic Island in no time. Don't forget to drop porrcrystals along the way for easier use later.

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Also, I just got around to uploading some gameplay clips and this is one of your pawns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r70iiGvXzkg

Thought it was a pretty cool moment. He even ran forward to get into the frame, before saving my rear end. My thanks to this pawns arisens goon parent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sioux
May 30, 2006

Estel posted:

Yes, one of them always has a scar and is the "Arisen" and the other 3 are the "pawns".

If you kill them they appear in the bestiary as Impostors

Wow you just jogged my memory that this game even has a bestiary. Will check it later to see if I even found all enemy types. Pretty cool they put those "parties" in the game, I came across some as well. Never see them in town though, only in the wild.