Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, I am once again relieved and privileged to announce The Weekend.

https://i.imgur.com/pqGoa2c.mp4

I still have to take a call in 15 but once that's over I'm racing to the grocery store to get steaks & beers and I'm gonna have a bonfire since it's 50°F and I haven't been able to enjoy the outdoors all week.

Tomorrow is looking to be another adventure to a new brewery since I gotta get my emissions checked we'll explore the area once that's done.

Sunday is for being lazy as poo poo. Might get a corned beef and throw it in the crock for 8hrs to make sandwiches. :)

What plans await your weekends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

ive been weekending since yesterday. i napped and hosed around with blender

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
weeken! I’m focusing on rest and recreation, so I’ll be going up a mountain probably, but I’ll also likely get the bug to do some 3d modeling so we’ll see where I go with that

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band
Woohoo weekend.

Have a good weekend yall!

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

weekend.

it's great. no good sleep last night, but it's ok.

gonna play some helldivers 2.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend!

not much this weekend.. grocery shopping, haircut.. maybe go headboard shopping..

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

tonight i am going to repair the buttons on my favorite shirt and then hop a ferry. tomorrow it's my neice's first birthday party, then her dad's birthday after she goes to sleep

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i havent slept more than 6 hours a night in 13 days so we are fixing that

might even get the taxes done and insurance reupped tonight, then i think i'm done with that kind of stuff for the near future

going to finish the last of the take-home from last weekend and then maybe cook sunday night

it's supposed to be cool and cloudy all weekend so it's gonna be great

but for now

its time for a nap

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
just finished up virtual dranks with the crew, then heading out to see Laetitia Sadier later this evening.

other than that, dunno for the other two days

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

im fuckin free. holy hell what a terrible week

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

20-22C and sunny for the next three days. gonna be a great helg

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

steaks came out perfect.
gonna watch some MST3K after Mrs. Doubtfire (or Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dad) :)

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

cws: friendly goats near the hot springs

friday night hail satan

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Roosevelt posted:

cws: friendly goats near the hot springs

sup goats

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

this weekend is packed:

haircut
model build gathering
mail late birthday gift
more mini painting and maybe scratchbuild + paint a bunker for extra points in the infinity league
build an army for the final round on wednesday
rip a bunch of audio cds that came in a few weeks ago
movie on sunday
maybe see cherry blossoms; peak will be mid next week but it's rain forecast before the next weekend
get suit ready for an interview on monday

gonna need an auxiliary weekend after this one.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i did not win mega millions :(

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
my mom came to see me and claimed to have never had a " 'Mojito'" so I made her one after some research.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://youtu.be/4zq2f6k-ELY?si=kgmOA11SDdmsc3oH

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Video Nasty posted:

Mrs. Doubtfire (or Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dad) :)
:dadjoke:

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Undergrads had spring break this week and even though I still have hella work to do I sort of played suit and slouched around all week

so I'm gonna do the same this weekend!!!!!!

The weather in $CURRENT_LOCALE is rainy and pleasant and we probably won't get too many more of these before God turns up the texas summer heat, so I'm gonna take a nice walk to my friend's coffee truck, and then turtle in and make Melissa Clark's beef bourguignon before playing some Witcher 3 DLC

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

first nap of the weekend is complete

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
ok so the platform im building the shed on sunk about an inch on one side, and its the side i was planning on putting all the heavy stuff on.

so i took all the walls down and starting again rotated 180. Sigh.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
woke up, didnt have power, went back to bed. woke up, power restored, walla

graph posted:

might even get the taxes done and insurance reupped tonight, then i think i'm done with that kind of stuff for the near future

all done :D

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

get out

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

real ben gibbard hours

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i told some of the people here that im planning on going to an open house tomorrow and now they’re all trying to convince me to move

place does look pretty good though

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

rotor posted:

ok so the platform im building the shed on sunk about an inch on one side, and its the side i was planning on putting all the heavy stuff on.

so i took all the walls down and starting again rotated 180. Sigh.

big thanks to forums poster jawnv6 for helpin me with my shed, got all 4 walls framed out and squared, woot. Maybe get some plywood up tomorrow!.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

cut and planed some white oak for a jewelry rack for my kid's room. also played some helldivers 2. not a bad weekend so far.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I did a bunch of work in blender, it's for a secret project tho

it's cool though, I've gone from hardly ever using blender, to making low poly ez assets for my space game, to now making a halfway decent character model. it's time to learn rigging

gabensraum
Sep 16, 2003

LOAD "NICE!",8,1
vomited from midday sat to midday sun after getting gastro from the toddler. just had some food, it's staying down, sweet relief

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

oh wow I vastly underestimated Helldivers. it’s real dang good and I sank like four hours into it today

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

watched dunc part one this evening. pretty good! definitely not drab and grey like that one poster was saying they thought it was. might go see part two some time this week or next weekend

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
was sick all week; i'm not even sure what day it is today. every time i think it's over i start coughing up mystery bodily secretions. but today might really be it, fingers crossed

otherwise i think i'll just take it slow today and clean up all the crap that accumulated everywhere during the week. kitchen's a mess. bathroom's a mess. i'm a mess. everything's a mess

i'll start with making coffee. coffee will never betray me

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

was sick yesterday afternoon and all last night, too. seems to have let up now, at least i can leave the bathroom, but definitely not going anywhere today either

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
it's too snowing out

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
had a 101.5 fever yesterday

improved enough today ( 99.6 ) i can read more Neuromancer

its my first time reading it and holy poo poo sooooo much of my favorite entertainment choices are descended from this book!

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Chris Knight posted:

it's too snowing out

ya same. It stopped now but it was full on lake effect snowing here. wtf. I thought winter was over.

gabensraum
Sep 16, 2003

LOAD "NICE!",8,1
similarly i thought summer was over here after a cold snap, but it's forecast for 30 today, which is pretty warm for hobart even at the height of summer

(google tells me that's 86F)

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

fresh_cheese posted:

had a 101.5 fever yesterday

improved enough today ( 99.6 ) i can read more Neuromancer

its my first time reading it and holy poo poo sooooo much of my favorite entertainment choices are descended from this book!

yup, it's one of those that can seem cliched now because it's the source of cliches from the last 40 years. it's my favorite novel; enjoy! :cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i went to an open house and god help me i might put in an offer