Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
big deal! hope everything comes up tp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
roastin up some peanuts

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Truman Peyote posted:

i went to an open house and god help me i might put in an offer

good luck! was there a room or feeling you got about the house that made it feel like you could see yourself living there?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

got a decent amount done:

haircut
model build gathering
mail late birthday gift

more mini painting and maybe scratchbuild + paint a bunker for extra points in the infinity league
build an army for the final round on wednesday
rip a bunch of audio cds that came in a few weeks ago
movie on sunday
maybe see cherry blossoms; peak will be mid next week but it's rain forecast before the next weekend
get suit ready for an interview on monday

gonna do some mini painting right now. i have some time to build the scenery piece, it's due at the wrap up tournament in april.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
a good weekend, and now have some dvr'd AFL queued up. real nice

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

this morning went by real slow but now it's suddenly 9 pm and god drat it, the weekend is too drat short

had a good corned beef and boiled vegetable st patricks day dinner though.

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Truman Peyote posted:

i went to an open house and god help me i might put in an offer

:getin:

i had my offer get accepted on wednesday and we’ve been scrambling around getting our current house ready to sell. we had pics taken yesterday and we have this week to fix a couple minor things around the house before we start showings next week. feeling really confident we’ll get some good offers but man it’s been crazy the last several days

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Elder Postsman posted:

god drat it, the weekend is too drat short

man alive

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Video Nasty posted:

good luck! was there a room or feeling you got about the house that made it feel like you could see yourself living there?

thanks! i loved the living room and kitchen area, and it has a big beautiful deck that i can see myself grilling up a storm on. it also has a basement bedroom that was reno'd into a fairly piss-poor suite that you can only enter via the deck or through a bathroom, which is pretty funny and an opportunity to make some changes. apparently we have competition for it, though, hope it works out

HamAdams posted:

:getin:

i had my offer get accepted on wednesday and we’ve been scrambling around getting our current house ready to sell. we had pics taken yesterday and we have this week to fix a couple minor things around the house before we start showings next week. feeling really confident we’ll get some good offers but man it’s been crazy the last several days

hell yeah, congrats

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

weekend overflow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, it is with great sadness that I must announce the weekend has ended.

https://i.imgur.com/tzlcZtZ.mp4

If you didn't get the chance to do everything you wanted to this weekend, there's only five lousy days until your next shot at greatness.

See you then.