Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i was kidding i don't really want to do this or any permutation of this again

oh you think you can escape the cycle that easy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If anybody wants to know the secret to happiness I'm selling a pdf of my meditation secrets for $5. For those who are truly seeking the truth, I'll also be offering wellness seminars and mindfulness retreats focused on unlocking your inner potential.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

My back gets disc pain from a not properly dealt with injury when I'm over 250lbs and ill likely never back down there without some major diet changes and probably drug assistance.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i stopped even mentioning my constant, never-ending joint pain to medical professionals because once they find out i have ehlers-danlos they immediately jump to conclusions about drug seeking

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
I don't really care where the pee is stored, but I sorta doubt it's the balls

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Smugworth posted:

If anybody wants to know the secret to happiness I'm selling a pdf of my meditation secrets for $5. For those who are truly seeking the truth, I'll also be offering wellness seminars and mindfulness retreats focused on unlocking your inner potential.

Am I selling essential oils?

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Btw all sorry for badposting earlier. I get in darker moods sometimes but I should temper it better and not splatter my poo poo all over the forums.

Appreciation to everyone who called me out for it. I really want to grow a more positive, happier mindset and being told when I'm being an rear end helps a lot.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Bible posted:

Btw all sorry for badposting earlier. I get in darker moods sometimes but I should temper it better and not splatter my poo poo all over the forums.

Appreciation to everyone who called me out for it. I really want to grow a more positive, happier mindset and being told when I'm being an rear end helps a lot.

My man.

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
I completely stand by what I said and will criticise Buddhism for the authoritarian anachronism it is all day long

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

a vital step on the road to posting nirvana is accepting that it doesn’t matter how right you are to anyone but yourself

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

another important step on the road to posting nirvana is accepting that it doesn’t matter how wrong someone else is, just how annoying they are to the modmins

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

don't come a knockin'
Just sayin my piece is all

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i was kidding i don't really want to do this or any permutation of this again

i don't wanna be buried
In a pet cemetery
I don't wanna live my life again

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

accepting that sometimes dead is better

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A fairly elected GBS mod will never be given the reigns of power until the current admin regime is destroyed utterly

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Smugworth posted:

A fairly elected GBS mod will never be given the reigns of power until the current admin regime is destroyed utterly

GBS has mods?

Malice Green
Feb 1, 2005
Molim Vas skinite gacice
I can't fix other peoples' poo poo.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Smugworth posted:

I was fairly elected, someone just threw this star at me

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Minotaurus Rex posted:

Reincarnation is a dumbass idea to believe in with literally zero evidence anyway. If you’re gona just believe whatever then why not choose something cheery instead of literally the most depressing, oppressive thing the social architects of India could think of 2500 years ago

death is not the end, rejoice!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

If anybody wants to know the secret to happiness I'm selling a pdf of my meditation secrets for $5. For those who are truly seeking the truth, I'll also be offering dampness seminars and gassiness retreats focused on unlocking your inner bowels.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

kntfkr posted:

if it’s not, it should be

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
beliefs are founded on what feels good* more often than what holds up to scrutiny. always have been, always will be

* "feels good" can include feeling outraged or othered or anxious because human psychology is weird

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

don't come a knockin'

kntfkr posted:

It’s not intended like that, it’s supposed to be a terrifying threat to get you to do what they say

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bad Purchase posted:

if it’s not, it should be

hate to tell you that the soul is eternal op.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Minotaurus Rex posted:

It’s not intended like that, it’s supposed to be a terrifying threat to get you to do what they say

agreed. concept of samsara is a guess that lends itself to power structures, yup yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

actually that was $10