Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

im harley hogster, 17 time worlds tri state heavyweight champion and proud stinky biker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am yugi moto. my unparalleled mastery of the art of wrestling captivates audiences. inside the ring, i am a tactician, seamlessly blending acrobatics with brute strength. i dazzle spectators with innovative maneuvers and signature moves. my agility defies belief as i soar from the turnbuckle with the grace of a falcon, executing breathtaking aerial assaults that leave even my opponents in awe. it's time to w-w-w-w-w-wrestle

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

My gimmick is face paint, steroids and cocaine and my name is Slam Sawyer

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Convenience Store Clerk Clark Conner

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I'm Dexter Poindexter, nerd.
I'll have a super hot valet and all the announcers and other wrestlers will talk about is how much I don't deserve her.
Eventually she turn heel on me for a New York Yuppie inexplicably named Tex. I will cry and not get my revenge.

I will stick around for another decade and have a career resurgence in the late 90s where I become a pissed off edgelord named 'DP'. I will threaten to 'DP' all of my opponents and their moms in my promos.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Mar 16, 2024

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Ollie " The Dastard" Brandywine

My gimmick is that I'm a cowboy. And I really smell like cows. Like, I reek BAD.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Stealth Tiger posted:

Ollie " The Dastard" Brandywine

My gimmick is that I'm a cowboy. And I really smell like cows. Like, I reek BAD.

wanna team up fellow stinky person

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I'm the wrestler who hates his job as a wrestler and wants to get his matches over with as soon as possible.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

regional road warriors ripoff

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

They won’t let me wrestle unless I do a horribly racist Mexican gimmick

Or Arab

Or Italian
Or

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sandman from ECW posted:

My gimmick is face paint, steroids and cocaine and my name is Slam Sawyer

neoaxd posted:

regional road warriors ripoff

tag team

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i'm buffalo bison. i'm 6'7" and 450 pounds. i stop for air before entering the ring. i know two moves and they're both clubbering forearms. my personal hygiene is questionable. i take one bump a month, sometimes by accident. i've been ran out of memphis at least three times. i can eat fifteen dollars worth of mcdonalds in one sitting and frequently do. i won one title by falling on my opponent and they couldn't kick out. Andre said I'm not allowed to work within 250 miles of wherever he is. Vince Jr. wanted to bring me in to work with Hogan but Hulk always seemed to go and work Japan whenever Junior brought the idea up. all of my clothes have to be custom made. i cry myself to sleep every night and wish i was 5'10" and 180 pounds. i like brownies.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i am a jobber. i got no tats, and long hair (color unknown). I am out of shape but come down to the ring without a shirt. i ask the crowd if i can borrow a shirt they just bought at the merchandise table and wear it. size does not matter i will wear the smallest of shirts men or women's and perform in it and once i lose i go to the back and don't return the shirt.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hosed mine up. going to try again next time

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Alasdair Mackenzie, a young babyface whose sole job is getting beaten up before tagging out to Big Daddy who does a belly bump and gets the pinfall. Comes to the ring in a kilt and tam o' shanter, and the stereotypical Scottish gimmick appeals to Americans, so WCW sign me in the '90s and I become a cult favourite on Worldwide & Saturday Night until they sign Roddy Piper and no longer need me.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Tony Nathan Thompson aka TNT. By day I’m a construction demolitions expert. By night I wrestle. I’m 375 lbs and wrestle in a singlet that has a big cartoon stick of TNT on it.

My finishing move is just me falling on top of you, I call it the Munitions Dump and nobody except Hulk Hogan has ever kicked out of it.

For health reasons my matches cannot go longer than 5 minutes and even that’s pushing it, thankfully I can play off my horrible cardio and the fact that I turn beet-red after 30 seconds as part of my gimmick, that’s just me “getting ready to explode”.

Sadly, I pass away in 1997 in a horrific construction accident. After work dried up I wrestled one ill-fated match on Nitro as “Dynamite Tony” that ended my in-ring career. I was hired at a construction site by someone who didn’t realize my gimmick was just a a gimmick. While operating a machine I wasn’t qualified for I unfortunately was flattened by a steamroller, not unlike a cartoon character.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Turbo floyd

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I am The Midnight Monster - I travel as part of a carnival and every once in a while when we stop in a town I wrestle for the local promotion. I'm usually hired out as the heavy for the top heel

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Sandman from ECW posted:

My gimmick is face paint, steroids and cocaine

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I'm Francis "Eighties Dad" Wussenmeyer, a despicable heel who earns the crowd's vicious ire by encouraging his kids and telling them he loves them

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

"Big" Country Crock, I come out to "Big Country" by Big Country, and the commentary talks about my spread

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
My name will be... ADAM SMASHER!!!!

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I'm a big fat guy with a mullet who does power moves and doesn't sell

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Native American restauranteur Chef Jay Strongbow.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Gonna need to see some more evil Russians in this thread plz and thx

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

my name is Chilly McFreeze and im from the POWERFUL SOVIET UNION, my gear is a french flag themed singlet and absolutely no knee pads or wrist tape

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Olympic Wrestler Greg O. Romans

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i’m the somallier and i feel no pain

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My name is Mr. Hot Moves 3, wearing the trademark Mr. Hot Moves yellow & pink colored mask. Although I'm the 3rd iteration of the gimmick, I'm obviously in my late 40s and have the body shape & build of a grocery store clerk.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

"So Tough" Bo Duff, southern pitmaster-turned-pitfighter

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

It's me, "Rough Trade" Barry Leathers, master of the upside down bear hug

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I am the Mime Pimp. I'm not a pimp who is also a mime, but a pimp who employs mimes instead of prostitutes.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

My name is Night Slice and I’m a mysterious masked wrestler trained in the art of ninjitsu. I’m fighting my way through the American wrestling circuit in an effort to get my hands on my life long rival known only as Poison Wolf, a devious man who killed my master and stole his championship belt.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Military stable that includes General Mayhem, Major Battle, Cpl Punishment, and Private War.

Fad
Nov 13, 2002

I dont care.
I am Nails Nelson. After I put my opponent out with a sleeper, I paint their nails.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

super macho dude posted:

My name is Mr. Hot Moves 3, wearing the trademark Mr. Hot Moves yellow & pink colored mask. Although I'm the 3rd iteration of the gimmick, I'm obviously in my late 40s and have the body shape & build of a grocery store clerk.

this is just a 2024 NWA gimmick

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Sandman from ECW posted:

My name is Night Slice and I’m a mysterious masked wrestler trained in the art of ninjitsu. I’m fighting my way through the American wrestling circuit in an effort to get my hands on my life long rival known only as Poison Wolf, a devious man who killed my master and stole his championship belt.

i know who im pushing brother

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Sandman from ECW posted:

Gonna need to see some more evil Russians in this thread plz and thx

Nah. Too modern.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
My gimmick is Scrum Half. I'm a 5"2 cruiserweight, who only wrestles in Tag Team matches, so that I can hide behind my stable of 8 Heavyweight guys, who are all twice my size, and half my age.

I know all of the rules dating back to 1827, and whenever my opponents do any sort of flashy move, I argue with the referee for two minutes about whether or not the move was technically legal. For cheap heat, I sometimes insist that the referee spend another 2 minutes watching replays of the move on the Titantron, while my stable beat the poo poo out of the guy who did the move.

Our speciality is 9v9 Ladder Matches. We don't get many indie bookings for them, but when we do, I always start the match by talking poo poo to the largest guy on the opposing team, and then let all 17 guys get into a huge brawl, before immediately grabbing the Belt / Contract / Scott Hall Photo hanging above the ring, and just running out of the stadium as fast as I can. I'm very good at it, and don't understand why the crowd don't want to see us booked in the same town again every night :(

I wear ring gear that's clearly one size too small for me, and I dip it in grease, to make it very hard for anyone on the other team to grab me. I have a giant "9" on the back of my shirt, and if I ever have to wear a shirt with a different number, or I'm not the 9th person in the Royal Rumble, I storm out and refuse to wrestle.

I wear short boots and socks, but the socks are cut off at the ankle, to cover up the fact that I'm actually wearing another, slightly more comfortable pair of socks underneath. I realise that this is an ultra-specific Rugby reference, but it's something that all the biggest wankers in rugby do, and I'm a heel, so I do it as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

I'm going to make every single one of these wrestlers in Wrestling Empire tomorrow