Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

I"m Jack Fiasco. I'm a fat guy in a sleeveless t-shirt. My moveset consists of flying headbutts. I died before I turned 40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I'm a Quebecois named Pierre Cendrier. I have a hockey player gimmick and I'm a heel except in Quebec where I'm a huge babyface. I came up with a gimmick where the number on my hockey jersey is the number of wins I have. I'm currently number 02 but I tell people it's actually 102 but you're not allowed to have 3 digits on your jersey.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I'm an unfrozen caveman named Blood. I have to wrestle for food and I get in wild, bloody brawls that go through the crowd.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Blackjack Machine - cowboy in a black, featureless mask. Also deals cards.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

My name Mapo Tofu and I'm billed as a hot blooded warrior from the Orient. Im really just a white dude wearing a black mask with some flame embroidery on the sides. I have a manager named Tojo Yamamoto

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I'm Salisbury. I do a Meatloaf gimmick. I got divorced by the same woman twice and it shows. I drive a windstar with a functioning 8 track player and non functioning seatbelts. I once pinned ric flair in a 2 out of 3 falls match in '82 because he felt bad for me and it is now the entire basis of my career and pitching bookings. I went missing never to be found after Ronny Garvin got the nwa title.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

YoYo Hakashu and I use YoYos as a foreign weapon

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Im the Punisher i have a black mask tiny black trunks and 100% maxxxed out muscle sliders

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

My name is Sweet Caroline. I have a gimmick of being Adrian Adonis but fatter and clockier, and before my matches I try and lead the crowd in a sing-along until the face comes out and beats my rear end and calls me slurs to raucous cheers. My finisher is a scoop slam.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
^ dang, sniped

I'm Francis "The Fairy" Freeman. I'm a completely normal wrestler but commentary never shuts up about how much of a flaming human being i am so everyone boos me.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
in the 90s i get a gimmick where i have "the virus" (they aren't ballsy enough to say hiv) and other wrestlers are scared to touch me

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

My name is Sweet Caroline. I have a gimmick of being Adrian Adonis but fatter and clockier, and before my matches I try and lead the crowd in a sing-along until the face comes out and beats my rear end and calls me slurs to raucous cheers. My finisher is a scoop slam.

the faces name, thats right its beloved by all Harley Racist

bartok
May 10, 2006

The Melmacian Mauler where it's just me wrestling in a full ALF costume trying my best not to die of heat stroke.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Peanut President posted:

in the 90s i get a gimmick where i have "the virus" (they aren't ballsy enough to say hiv) and other wrestlers are scared to touch me

Winning a battle royal on the spot by blading

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

"too tall" tony balogna. I'm 5'5"

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

bartok posted:

The Melmacian Mauler where it's just me wrestling in a full ALF costume trying my best not to die of heat stroke.

you fail but they install a nice plaque at the rec center in your honor

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
once i stopped getting bookings as buffalo bison i realized it was the back half of the 80s and it was time to change the gimmick up. kids like this hop-rap garbage which is bad music i only listen to springsteen 8-tracks but i thought there might be a gimmick there to get me booked. i cut my hair and shaved off my beard and then painted my head and face black with shoe polish and called myself biggie large. i would come down to the ring dressed up like someone from public enemy and would act like i was going to rap but i just kept saying "yo". i still only know two moves and they're still just clubbing forearms. no one wants to work with me because the shoe polish comes off and ruins their gear. parents actively shielded their kids eyes when i came out. i would get booked and promoters would say "goddammit that's still you buffalo i told you to never come back" when i would show up. i once had a match so bad the promoter gave my opponent my pay and punched me in the dick instead. i was gonna have one last shot at the big time when vince junior said he was gonna bring me in but gave my gimmick to one man gang instead. people accused me of doing a minstrel act even though they loved it when piper did it. i got restraining orders from schools in four states including one i've never wrestled in. meanwhile both my knees were held together with duct tape and prayers. i got arrested for dui twice in one day. i have cirrhosis of the liver from my drinking as well as type 2 diabetes and maybe early onset alzheimers. i got ran out of memphis for a fourth time. i still cry myself to sleep.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I'm a Quebecois named Pierre Cendrier. I have a hockey player gimmick and I'm a heel except in Quebec where I'm a huge babyface. I came up with a gimmick where the number on my hockey jersey is the number of wins I have. I'm currently number 02 but I tell people it's actually 102 but you're not allowed to have 3 digits on your jersey.

Mon héros...

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

boston territory guy called "combat zone" ciaran mcmurphy. im from kent, england, and i was born to italian immigrants there. i wear a green coat with tails, and sometimes i sneak in some cheeky hits with my shillelagh to the delight of the locals who have no idea im pretending to be irish just like them

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Danny Cagliostro, I do a devil worshipper gimmick complete with brain washed followers and nonsensical left hand path new age nonsense promos, but I do it all with an extremely thick Minnesotan accent.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

"Big Air" Curtis Drexel, I carry a snowboard to the ring and its clearly obvious I have no idea how to operate it

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

haunted bong posted:

"Big Air" Curtis Drexel, I carry a snowboard to the ring and its clearly obvious I have no idea how to operate it

A tag team called The Ski Patrol, same sort of gimmick but also a backstage rib on how much cocaine they do

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Two blond men who are so generic looking they are different yet identical: We are the Hot Dogs and we used to rule the slopes now we are gonna rule the ring! Yah

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

The Hot Dogs and the Ski Patrol are like the Bang Bang Scissor Gang of the 80’s. The Hot Ski Dog Patrol. How long can they coexist? Tune in next week to find out!

Meanwhile “Big Air” Curtis Drexel is in catering, seething that it was his gimmick first.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
I'm El Barney Rubble, part of the Lucha tag team El Flintstonnes. Copyright means morning to us while we are booked constantly on Sunday afternoon shows to lose apuesta matches to a clown and a Mighty Mouse gimmick. We are somehow the 5th highest paid wrestlers in the country and will probably have a Jetsons gimmick when we finish this story up.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Chili con Carnage, fat masked luchadore with all the grace of a newborn deer. Wear cape. Wins via Whoopie Cushion ala Doink

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Flamboyant gay guy (heel)

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Oil! posted:

I'm El Barney Rubble, part of the Lucha tag team El Flintstonnes. Copyright means morning to us while we are booked constantly on Sunday afternoon shows to lose apuesta matches to a clown and a Mighty Mouse gimmick. We are somehow the 5th highest paid wrestlers in the country and will probably have a Jetsons gimmick when we finish this story up.

BARNEY! My TV Championship!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Oil! posted:

Goals honestly

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Steve Royal, a white meat babyface with no particularly identifiable gimmick who wrestles 10 minute matches against enhancement talent where my only offense is doing armdrags and occasionally holding on to an armdrag to sit in an armbar for a few minutes and then my finisher is a running crossbody

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I'm Chuck "Yee-Haw" Yuma, he's Spurs McKenzie and together we're the greatest tag team this side of the Mississippi, The Wild West Express!

We're a rootin n tootin mixed race tag-team that loves to high five the fans and wrestle our opponents like steers on the ranch. Our devastating finishing move is called the Lasso Lariat (basically a two man Rainmaker) and it's going to take us straight to the top and those big gold belt buckles you call the tag team titles!

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

I'm Red-Acted, I once potatoed Stan Hansen in Japan and got away with it, so I wear a mask and use a voice modulator so that Stan Hansen doesn't find me and give me a receipt. If I don't win within five minutes, I run out of the match so that Stan doesn't find me.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I'm Growls the wrestling bear roar!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sandman from ECW posted:

Our devastating finishing move is called the Lasso Lariat (basically a two man Rainmaker) and it's going to take us straight to the top and those big gold belt buckles you call the tag team titles!

Imagining someone getting ripcorded from both sides before a double rainmaker and that's a hosed up mortal kombat fatality imo

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

neoaxd posted:

Imagining someone getting ripcorded from both sides before a double rainmaker and that's a hosed up mortal kombat fatality imo

First time I saw a bte trigger i thought yhe guy had been killed.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I think the move I was imagining was like, one guy whips the opponent directly into the other guy who’s running at him full speed and hits a full on Hansen lariat. I think I like the fatality more though.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
My name is Rear Horse and I'm the back half of a horse costume because my old tag partner Front Horse died. I tried to make it work as a centaur gimmick but everyone booed me whenever I stuck my head out, so now I just do kicks with my big haunches.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Duke Pukem posted:

My name Mapo Tofu and I'm billed as a hot blooded warrior from the Orient. Im really just a white dude wearing a black mask with some flame embroidery on the sides. I have a manager named Tojo Yamamoto

Make believe gimmicks only.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

absolutely cherokee princess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I'm an extremely generic former football player who spends half the year in Japan workin' for Baba and getting involved in ***** tag team matches 'cuz I make the boys look good and have learned enough Japanese from my girlfriend that I can actually chat about stuff in the back, and the other half in the lower half of Crockett cards and resting up. Your boy has been known to come out with a Ribera jacket on to the Greensboro Coliseum.

If I can hang on until the 1990s, I'm definitely being given the gimmick that I'm the real life version of a wrestling character from a fighting game.

Oil! posted:

perfect in every way