Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

harperdc posted:

I'm an extremely generic former football player who spends half the year in Japan workin' for Baba and getting involved in ***** tag team matches 'cuz I make the boys look good and have learned enough Japanese from my girlfriend that I can actually chat about stuff in the back, and the other half in the lower half of Crockett cards and resting up. Your boy has been known to come out with a Ribera jacket on to the Greensboro Coliseum.

If I can hang on until the 1990s, I'm definitely being given the gimmick that I'm the real life version of a wrestling character from a fighting game.

perfect in every way

you could have saved a lot of text and just said you were dan kroffat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

I'm The Rougarou, a Cajun werewolf gimmick and my catch phrase is "Awwoooo gone get dem right in deh beeee-hind!!!". Teen Wolf just came out and I'm thinking of adding a boom box on my shoulder to freshen the gimmick up. Definitely neon plastic sunglasses regardless. I refuse to update to a Voodoo gimmick once werewolves go out of fashion, work the indies and carnivals, and come back as a death match freak in the mid90s. I die on the toilet at the Orlando Waffle House with a burnt cigarette in my hand in 2002 and am remembered fondly by the boys for dying of a "fart attack".

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

DMorbid posted:

"The Radiator" Mike Awful

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

lol I had exactly the same idea after reading that, tremendous name.

The Saviour
Feb 19, 2006

Im Frank "little Napoleon" Alton, im a scheming dirty french piece of poo poo, who curtain jerks bingo hall across America, i wear a mask because im behind by six months on child supprt payments after the marriage ended. Mainly because of the alcohol abuse, but also because she hosed my steriod dealer. I was going places but a mis timed dropkick in '81 gave Flair a bad leg for a month, and he's blackballed me with promoters, at least that's what i tell myself is the problem to cope with the misery when i wake up every day

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Gary. He's a jobber.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I died in a freak stunt granny accident.

The granny spent the rest of her life in prison

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

On figuring out that I have an unpronounceable Italian last name, a regional promoter gives me a choice: Work a stereotypical Italian gimmick or never get booked. This leads to a good run for a while, leaning heavily into not speaking English during promos to get easy heat until the promoter realizes that I'm just making GBS threads on him most of the time.

By this point, I've already done more acting than I have wrestling so I no longer care.

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Once known for my penchant for violence and bleeding buckets around the world, I make my debut in WWF as Bam "The Artist" Garrison. All my promos and storylines revolve around me drawing caricatures of other wrestlers and backstage figures. I never reach any great heights and am mostly only known because the fed keeps putting me in their revisionist documentaries.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

"Freak Show" Williams, my claim to fame is that I weirded out Hulk Hogan by drinking an open bottle of Budweiser I found in the showers.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I'm Bobby Bruiser and the only thing I love more than America and my momma is teaming with my daddy (who is the owner and booker of the company)

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Rags to Liches posted:

On figuring out that I have an unpronounceable Italian last name, a regional promoter gives me a choice: Work a stereotypical Italian gimmick or never get booked. This leads to a good run for a while, leaning heavily into not speaking English during promos to get easy heat until the promoter realizes that I'm just making GBS threads on him most of the time.

By this point, I've already done more acting than I have wrestling so I no longer care.

Stay in the business long enough, they'll give you a Middle Eastern gimmick

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

italian guys are minority heel workhorses. any race you need, we got a italian guy for that.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Sandman from ECW posted:

Gonna need to see some more evil Russians in this thread plz and thx

I hear you.

My gimmick is, as always, communism.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Babyface wrestler "Magnum" Colt Remington. My finisher is "The Quick Draw". In my promos, I always "Shoot From the Hip". Get in the ring with me and I'll blow you away.

I don't know why you keep saying I have a firearm gimmick. I don't know where you're getting that from.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

My name is "John Khans The Spirit Of Ghenghis". I wear a Fu Manchu, lick faces, do all my promos in horribly accented Chinese and my finisher is a Mongolian Chop from the top turnbuckle.

I'm the whitest guy you know.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

super macho dude posted:

Stay in the business long enough, they'll give you a Middle Eastern gimmick

Or a Romani one, which gives me absolutely nuclear heat in the rest of the world but in America relegates me strictly to talented midcarder with a hypnotic stare.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Davros1 posted:

Babyface wrestler "Magnum" Colt Remington. My finisher is "The Quick Draw". In my promos, I always "Shoot From the Hip". Get in the ring with me and I'll blow you away.

I don't know why you keep saying I have a firearm gimmick. I don't know where you're getting that from.

This guy always saves his best performances for the big weekend shows, you could call him Mr. Saturday Night Special.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Eddie Flash; I'm billed from the Streets of New York City, I can do the first verse of "Rapper's Delight" while only making one or two mistakes, and I can do that breakdance move where you spin on your back (and ONLY that move.) This is still a pretty new character for me, until about 2 years ago I was "Brooklyn's Finest" Ed Italiano, doing a Saturday Night Fever thing, and then I turned my greasy pompadour into a greasy mullet and spent about 18 months as Shelby Hamrick, stock car mechanic.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I'm "The Ninja" T. Urtle. There's a spraypainted wok on my back. the head of the local fed said he'd book me if i learned some karate moves, so ive been going to tae kwon do for the last 3 weeks and i can do an OK step-behind side kick, but i can't do a work version of it and kids boo me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Eat This Glob posted:

I'm "The Ninja" T. Urtle. There's a spraypainted wok on my back. the head of the local fed said he'd book me if i learned some karate moves, so ive been going to tae kwon do for the last 3 weeks and i can do an OK step-behind side kick, but i can't do a work version of it and kids boo me
As a matter of fact, do yourself a favor and just stay away from the kids all together