Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i'm buffalo bison. i'm 6'7" and 450 pounds. i stop for air before entering the ring. i know two moves and they're both clubbering forearms. my personal hygiene is questionable. i take one bump a month, sometimes by accident. i've been ran out of memphis at least three times. i can eat fifteen dollars worth of mcdonalds in one sitting and frequently do. i won one title by falling on my opponent and they couldn't kick out. Andre said I'm not allowed to work within 250 miles of wherever he is. Vince Jr. wanted to bring me in to work with Hogan but Hulk always seemed to go and work Japan whenever Junior brought the idea up. all of my clothes have to be custom made. i cry myself to sleep every night and wish i was 5'10" and 180 pounds. i like brownies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
once i stopped getting bookings as buffalo bison i realized it was the back half of the 80s and it was time to change the gimmick up. kids like this hop-rap garbage which is bad music i only listen to springsteen 8-tracks but i thought there might be a gimmick there to get me booked. i cut my hair and shaved off my beard and then painted my head and face black with shoe polish and called myself biggie large. i would come down to the ring dressed up like someone from public enemy and would act like i was going to rap but i just kept saying "yo". i still only know two moves and they're still just clubbing forearms. no one wants to work with me because the shoe polish comes off and ruins their gear. parents actively shielded their kids eyes when i came out. i would get booked and promoters would say "goddammit that's still you buffalo i told you to never come back" when i would show up. i once had a match so bad the promoter gave my opponent my pay and punched me in the dick instead. i was gonna have one last shot at the big time when vince junior said he was gonna bring me in but gave my gimmick to one man gang instead. people accused me of doing a minstrel act even though they loved it when piper did it. i got restraining orders from schools in four states including one i've never wrestled in. meanwhile both my knees were held together with duct tape and prayers. i got arrested for dui twice in one day. i have cirrhosis of the liver from my drinking as well as type 2 diabetes and maybe early onset alzheimers. i got ran out of memphis for a fourth time. i still cry myself to sleep.