Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
My gimmick is Scrum Half. I'm a 5"2 cruiserweight, who only wrestles in Tag Team matches, so that I can hide behind my stable of 8 Heavyweight guys, who are all twice my size, and half my age.

I know all of the rules dating back to 1827, and whenever my opponents do any sort of flashy move, I argue with the referee for two minutes about whether or not the move was technically legal. For cheap heat, I sometimes insist that the referee spend another 2 minutes watching replays of the move on the Titantron, while my stable beat the poo poo out of the guy who did the move.

Our speciality is 9v9 Ladder Matches. We don't get many indie bookings for them, but when we do, I always start the match by talking poo poo to the largest guy on the opposing team, and then let all 17 guys get into a huge brawl, before immediately grabbing the Belt / Contract / Scott Hall Photo hanging above the ring, and just running out of the stadium as fast as I can. I'm very good at it, and don't understand why the crowd don't want to see us booked in the same town again every night :(

I wear ring gear that's clearly one size too small for me, and I dip it in grease, to make it very hard for anyone on the other team to grab me. I have a giant "9" on the back of my shirt, and if I ever have to wear a shirt with a different number, or I'm not the 9th person in the Royal Rumble, I storm out and refuse to wrestle.

I wear short boots and socks, but the socks are cut off at the ankle, to cover up the fact that I'm actually wearing another, slightly more comfortable pair of socks underneath. I realise that this is an ultra-specific Rugby reference, but it's something that all the biggest wankers in rugby do, and I'm a heel, so I do it as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU