Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm Cliff Clabem who's running a tab 2nite

:allears:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
top 5 theme songs of all time and i'll fight anybody who disagrees

google THIS

I like part where it's like "Sometimes you wanna go where I'll be there for you"

google THIS

True story: I once stared at the exterior of the bar in Boston where Cheers was filmed, that is now actually called Cheers, and went "huh"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The ancient remains of the original Cheers bar lie deep beneath the city, undisturbed until it shall rise again, rebuilt as the center of a new empire where humanity is little more than an afterthought. The flow of ale shall defy mathematical reason and drive all who drink of it permanently mad. They shall know thy name, but they shall care not as souls are devoured by the fistful. All light within shall dim, yet Cheers shall remain inclosable for all eternity.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
A ghostly 'Norm' shall forever reverberate its derelict halls.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Im gay.

RavenousScoot

DoomCroissant posted:

top 5 theme songs of all time and i'll fight anybody who disagrees

as long as believe it or not I'm walking on air is on the list :colbert:

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Come on down to Cheers bar and garden emporium! Join us on Thirsty Thursdays for a free app or 50% off a flat of gladiolus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust

RavenousScoot posted:

as long as believe it or not I'm walking on air is on the list :colbert:

well, of course