Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

my buddy watches wwe and pays for peacock for that poo poo and i use his account, so wwe is allowing me to watch the big lebowski tonight. i will NOT be watching wwe tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i use peacock for columbo and the traitors

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

STING 64 posted:

columbo is on freevee for free though

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The I Dont Read I Dont Watch WWE MegaThread Megathread

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

feel like after last nights's shenanigans, we need this thread now more than ever 😔

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm here for it. I don't watch WWE and I especially wont because it's the rape company.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Eat This Glob posted:

my buddy watches wwe and pays for peacock for that poo poo and i use his account, so wwe is allowing me to watch the big lebowski tonight. i will NOT be watching wwe tho

That is a good rear end movie

Shard posted:

I'm here for it. I don't watch WWE and I especially wont because it's the rape company.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Imagine watching the WWE and thinking this is a new golden age.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

On The Internet posted:

Imagine watching the WWE

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shard posted:

columbo is on freevee for free though

i get peacock for free

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
not watching wwe so much that I've cancelled the household foxtel cable subscription for more freakazoid pape money

this kid is nuts
Mar 30, 2016
the few times I watched WWE as a child I was always confused. I wanted to see people go through flaming tables like in the promo videos, but the actual episodes were just people talking to each other, then kane would marry lita, then lita would cheat on him with edge. I hated lita for years because of that. part of me still does if I'm honest

then I watched NJPW as a teen and I was like "oh this is what wrestling is actually supposed to be", and kept watching that

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

this kid is nuts posted:

then I watched NJPW as a teen and I was like "oh this is what wrestling is actually supposed to be", and kept watching that

drat right

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

super macho dude posted:

Really looking forward to not watching Wrestlemania

That's still a thing?

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

edogawa rando posted:

That's still a thing?

I don't know, I don't watch.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

STING 64 posted:

Same

And vanderpump

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

where we’re going, we won’t need cock to pea

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

STING 64 posted:

It's also the current US home for Eurovision.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Watch WWE? Couldn't be me, that poo poo stinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Bump because I posted in the WWE thread but didn't specify that I don't watch WWE.