Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Due to the elgato we're using being from like 2015 the audio is a little poo poo, I could not for the life of me get the game audio to come through voicemeeter so we had to use the standard elgato software and it's bad and I hate it a lot

I'm so tired I am so tired

:siren:Episodes!:siren:

Dan And Grace Are Stupid - Wheel Of Fourtune Episode 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I can't believe I got snubbed again.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Excited to be on the ground floor of a Dan & Grace LP, since I'm a few Yakuza series behind

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

You're not gonna let CirclMaster clown all over you this time?! You must defeat him to restore your honor!

oh my god how could you not think of sushi after that much Yakuza

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Kids these days. Can't even fix a simple motherboard. All ya have to do is replace all cables and wiring, chips and platines and maybe some of the plastic and afterwards check all connections, for transmission delay, or additional resistance.

Back in my day, you'd know how to repair the tools of your trade. There weren't any repair shops around. If your handaxe was broken, you had to find and sharpen a new flintstone!

Hope your computer will be restoreable.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Mar 18, 2024

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Hoping to see CirclMastr dunk all over you again with a sick score.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Vanna made the mistake of getting some work done on the cheap in Sotenbori too I see.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME APOLOGIST HAS LOGGED ON
Holy poo poo you forgot your own name there, literally.

Looking forward to watching this, getting the answers befoee and shitposting here

(And eating several well earned 6ers)

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

\
"I'm looking forward to watching Dan and Grace spin the wheel some more!"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

What the hell is a crunchy chicken sandwich?! It's crispy! Crispy!! :arghfist::mad:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Dan And Grace Are Stupid - Wheel Of Fourtune Episode 2

I tried to fix the audio between episodes and made it worse :cripes: I want my computer back man

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I can't believe Dan doxxed Grace like that.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Danaru posted:

Dan And Grace Are Stupid - Wheel Of Fourtune Episode 2

I tried to fix the audio between episodes and made it worse :cripes: I want my computer back man

gently caress me. I also had to use Avaya softphone and I can agree it was dogshit. Unfortunately, they moved us to a new softphone about a year and change ago and it is even loving worse.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

I see the game has fully engaged the "gently caress you" magnets on the wheel for Dan.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
I fully believe that Dan will end up as Harry from DE once this LP is done, the toll life has taken on him is high but he'll keep on smiling through it all.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Imagine how sad your life must be if you look at your kitchen and don't immediately think with pure joy off your Coca-Cola© Hutchinson© glass©.

Seriously, what was that?

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Yes! I'll take a race from drag race france for this!

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

CirclMastr posted:

I can't believe Dan doxxed Grace like that.

It's ok, the achievement doxxed Dan at the start of the episode so it's spread around fairly.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan And Grace Are Stupid - Wheel Of Fourtune Episode 3

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Oh you would have HATED me for this episode. I knew the final round puzzle just from the RSTLNE letters.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
I lost it at the first episode with the sushi-making class.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Danaru posted:

South Virginia, mountain mama

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Thank you for daring to speak the truth about Super Mario 64 🙏

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

no circlmastrs
you're allowed to have one

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

As a Marylander, I am afraid I must swear blood vendetta upon Grace for summarizing the Chesapeake Bay as "it's in Virginia"

It's shared between the two states so he's not wrong. I guesssss.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan And Grace Are Stupid - Wheel Of Fourtune Episode 4

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Fun update, tech guy got back to me and the reason it's taken almost a week to fix is because the case board for the power button is fried in a way that the guy can't figure out because it's only fried for the power button, the usb parts still work

He tried rewiring the power signal to a small reboot button I never use and it worked! Until he put it back together and it doesn't work anymore, no reasonable explanation

The board can't be replaced because the company that made it doesn't exist anymore. The computer works fine it's just you can't turn it on aside from the motherboard bypass

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

The universe looked at your ongoing string of finished Yakuza LPs and other successes over the past several years and just went, "Hmmmm, no. Let's put a brake on that."

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

Fun update, tech guy got back to me and the reason it's taken almost a week to fix is because the case board for the power button is fried in a way that the guy can't figure out because it's only fried for the power button, the usb parts still work

He tried rewiring the power signal to a small reboot button I never use and it worked! Until he put it back together and it doesn't work anymore, no reasonable explanation

The board can't be replaced because the company that made it doesn't exist anymore. The computer works fine it's just you can't turn it on aside from the motherboard bypass

Set the bios to turn on the PC after AC loss and use a power strip with switch to turn it on/off. Just forget about using the power button.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass

Danaru posted:

I'd hate to laugh at your woes, but that red panda trying to be menacing and completely failing just cracks me up.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Is the problem just the case? Hit me up.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

CirclMastr posted:

Is the problem just the case? Hit me up.

Thankfully it should be an easy bypass this time, I'm not looking forward to eventually having to move everything to a new case :cripes:

Dan And Grace Are Stupid - Jeopaurdy 1

Oh snap we're switching games

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Holy hell, you knew neither spaghetti carbonara nor spaghetti freaking Bolognese? Those are like the most common forms of noodles! Did you have spaghetti before? Have you ever been to a restaurant?
For reference, the region is Bologna, not Bolognese, so Grace is wrong too.

Sorry I'm just a bit baffled by that. Also why is that a 1000$ question? Am I the odd one? has nobody ever seen a Bolognese sauce? I feel gaslit.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Mar 22, 2024

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

cant cook creole bream posted:

Holy hell, you knew neither spaghetti carbonara nor spaghetti freaking Bolognese? Those are like the most common forms of noodles! Did you have spaghetti before? Have you ever been to a restaurant?

He also didn't remember them from the last time we played Jeopardy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Spaghetti Bolognese was always just called "spaghetti" here. It was just how it was served, so no need for a fancier name. I don't think I learned it properly until like 5 years ago or so.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Spaghetti uses spaghetti sauce

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Pizza margherita

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Wow, Grace absolutely crushed Dan, it was great to see.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dan And Grace Are Stupid - Jeoupardy 2

Well I'm not getting it back this weekend, so expect another session or two of bad audio :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
I call horseshit here on Jeopardy wrt to Carbonara.

It does not contain cream at all.