Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Vanna made the mistake of getting some work done on the cheap in Sotenbori too I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass

Danaru posted:

Fun update, tech guy got back to me and the reason it's taken almost a week to fix is because the case board for the power button is fried in a way that the guy can't figure out because it's only fried for the power button, the usb parts still work

He tried rewiring the power signal to a small reboot button I never use and it worked! Until he put it back together and it doesn't work anymore, no reasonable explanation

The board can't be replaced because the company that made it doesn't exist anymore. The computer works fine it's just you can't turn it on aside from the motherboard bypass

I'd hate to laugh at your woes, but that red panda trying to be menacing and completely failing just cracks me up.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
"Farm to table restaurant" isn't a place it's a concept. "Incredibly exciting day" isn't an event either. What kind of horse poo poo were they smoking when they came up with these nonsense clues/answer combos?

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Not to dash Dan's coke dreams, but apparently the poo poo they peddle to tourists in Amsterdam is adulterated so hard it's basically baking soda. The zoo in Amsterdam does have a red panda exhibit though, so it's not all bad.